• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a thing I was wondering as well: does the Battlecast Vel have the void abilities? Because apparently he's from an alternate universe where Viktor created robots based on champions of the past, so not the actual Vel'Koz from the void, just based on him:

ElBEXdj

Yes, Voidborn are the one type of entity that is constant across all universes in LoL

Round 1: Vel gets blitzed

Round 2: Vel looks at Bai and Bai gets memory, madness, reality warp, existence erasure, biology, and corruption haxxed to death

Do you know when it's said that they have the void abilities of the originals? The LoL wiki page for the skin line doesn't seem to mention it.

Because The Void is a non-realm that unexists outside of space-time and leaks into all universes that exist

He's not, he is an upgraded version of the original vel enhanced by Viktor battle cast technonogy

That wiki entry talks about them in the plural, so it seemed to me like they were just drones. Do you know where it's said that they are the actual void beings? That wiki also shows a comic where they lose to Olaf, so I'm a bit confused here.

Alright, then.

Still though, do you have a link of any official source talking about how the Battlecast robots were made? I found some, but they were from other sites, and I can't find anything talking about that part of the lore on the official website.

The Battlecast Universe is one ravaged by war. All the Champions are dead/extinct and the Batttlecast version is a reforged version of them. It clearly stated in the lore that they are machines made by Viktor and showed in the Videos how Vel'koz and other attacks/skills are mechanized weapons, not void kind.

On-site and within the game its states the same things. I know as I just checked it - I have the game installed as I play it.

Its says "based on the now-extinct Vel'koz lifeform", not being the same Vel'koz. It also states how there are more than one Battlecast machines of the same type/champion making impossible to be the old one.

This seems a crt deal to be honest.

As the profile is,, in speed equal the tentacle monster is the first thing that beats Bai in a staring contest.

Its based on the original velkoz yes and the abilities are the same, regardless of if they use tech this time or not, Viktor improves on the champions he does not downgrade them. regardless velkoz currently rekts her by looking.

I mean, even with the void powers, he still has to actually hit him with the projectiles, afaik. Bai has 5 clones that are just as powerful as him and pseudo-teleportation to move around. He can dodge and get some long ranged hits with the clones.

He doesnt have to hit him with thr projectiles actually, Void Energy causes all of the effects i listed just by being in the gneral vicinity, up to hundreds of meters away

Rocker1189 said:
Its based on the original velkoz yes and the abilities are the same, regardless of if they use tech this time or not, Viktor improves on the champions he does not downgrade them. regardless velkoz currently rekts her by looking.
Stated in Videos/Lore and show in Video. Normal Vel'koz, Q for example - bolt of energy, while Battlecast one is a Rocket.

It's not the same, as this one is a full mechanized version excluding it's "living brain". Whose brain it is not know as there are a multitude of the same Battlecast champion, thus the same brain can't be in more than one Battlecast Vel'koz.

Zaratthustra said:
Stated in Videos/Lore and show in Video. Normal Vel'koz, Q for example - bolt of energy, while Battlecast one is a Rocket.

It's not the same, as this one is a full mechanized version excluding it's "living brain". Whose brain it is is not know as there are a multitude of the same Battlecast champion, thus the same brain can't be in more than one Battlecast Vel'koz.
It does not matter that it uses a "brain" what matters is that its powers and abillities are technologically improved versions of the originals. it might be a rocket but it still has the same effects.

They are not technologically improved upon their abilities/being. They are a mechanized version of the old ones. Viktor may make them stronger as in the potency of its attacks but its properties. They are machines, not the old one which had the void kind abilities.

Zaratthustra said:
They are not technologically improved upon their abilities/being. They are a mechanized version of the old ones. Viktor may make them stronger as in the potency of its attacks but its properties. They are machines, not the old one which had the void kind abilities.
They are machinse with replications/improvements on their abilities. Viktor is not an idiot, simple power increases does not mean you are stronger. sayign that the original velkoz is stromger than his improved version is extremely wrong.

I didn't say the original is stronger. I even said that Viktor makes them stronger but their abilities don't have the same properties as the old ones - void kine one. They are simply stronger with normal weapons - rockets/laser/drones/etc.

"The creator of the Battlecast machine army, Viktor has perfected the art of transplanting living brains into low-tech, mass-produced weapons. "

Transplanting living brains into low-tech, mass-produced weapons. See, not the old ones. Normal living brains into low-tech, mass-produced weapons.

Back