• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If "Vegetto" is born from the Potara, then Fusion gives birth to "Gogeta"!! Two equally-matched ultimate trump cards!! What's more, in this movie Gogeta transforms into Super Saiyan and even Super Saiyan Blue!! Go to the theater to experience this stupendous power for yourselves!! By the way, Gogeta doesn't appear in the original DB manga; like Broly, he's a movie-only character!! In other words, original author Toriyama-sensei's rewriting is an attempt at adding Broly and Gogeta to the DB "canon"!! Note from Herms:
This is it, folks: the single most click-baity thing to ever grace the pages of Weekly Jump. The word for "canon" here is µ¡úÕÅ▓/seishi, by the way. Oh, and if you're curious about the "equally-matched" part, then that's ÒüäÒüÜÒéîÕèúÒéëÒü¼/izure-otoranu, literally "neither inferior (to the other)". Oh, and finally: the word for "attempt" there is Þ®ªÒü┐/kokoromi, which could also be translated as "trial" or "experiment". So it's not saying Toriyama tried and failed to add these guys to the canon. Rather, it implies this was a test run and they may do more of this in future.

Scan

https://twitter.com/yonkouprod/status/1070871176241500160

ZERO7772 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3150938
After like a thousand comments I don't want to get into it again.
oh
sorry I'm not updated with this new stuff like ever

so why's Gogeta the only one at 2C? Or do we just need to wait a few more days for the other pages to be updated as well?

Thread been doen for days.
Only Gogeta is 2-C because Goku, Jiren, and Broly are all shown to be around Beerus give or take, while Gogeta is shown to be above GoD tier period.

and Beerus is also 2C as well

it makes no sense for Beerus NOT to be 2C, since 2 Low-2C beings can't perform a 2C feat

Make a CRT regarding it. The logic that was decided on is that Beerus, Champa, UI Goku, LB Jiren and Broly are the strongest Low 2-Cs in terms of AP. Beerus and Champa's combined energy can perform a 2-C feat so anyone 2x Beerus is considered 2-C.

Gogeta casually stomped Broly, who is said to possibly surpass Beerus, so he is considered to be 'possibly 2-C' in Blue. The Angels are all Likely 2-C due to Whis one-shotting Beerus and the angels being generally far more powerful than GoDs. Grand Priest is outright 2-C for being far stronger than even Whis.

Anyway, if the question has been answered we should probably close this thread.

AKM sama said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Toriyama himself said that Gogeta and Vegito are equally strong so it's a TIE someone should close this already
I don't believe he ever said that.
Even if he said that it just going to contradict with feats and stuff in story.

CryoTheMayo said:
Make a CRT regarding it. The logic that was decided on is that Beerus, Champa, UI Goku, LB Jiren and Broly are the strongest Low 2-Cs in terms of AP. Beerus and Champa's combined energy can perform a 2-C feat so anyone 2x Beerus is considered 2-C.
Gogeta casually stomped Broly, who is said to possibly surpass Beerus, so he is considered to be 'possibly 2-C' in Blue. The Angels are all Likely 2-C due to Whis one-shotting Beerus and the angels being generally far more powerful than GoDs. Grand Priest is outright 2-C for being far stronger than even Whis.
wait that logic doesn't make any sense

i don't get why Beerus isn't 2C either

Just read the thread, then.

He isn't 2-C because nothing suggests that he can destroy 2 universes on his own, which is the baseline requirement for being 2-C.

Sound stupid but whatever. I guess Goku would be 2-C then when he eventually pull Kaio-Ken UI? Sounds cool.

The gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is unquantifiable, doesn't mean that two very high Low 2-Cs can't breach it with their combined power.

Yep, I should just close this at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back