• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegetas strength and durability level through all forms. Base to Omnigod Super Saiyan(higher than SSJ white)

I'm role-playing Vegeta at present. And this applies to not just him, but all my characters and those listed on this site. When attacked by an enemy, or opponent, does the attack potency or striking strength of the opponent have to be greater than Vegetas durability to faze him or can something equal to his durability, in an opponents attack force hurt him? Like does it have to be a planet level attack, etc to hurt him or does an attack or strike have to be one tier higher than his endurance/durability? Also, how do you guys calculate the stats on the pages? Are the stats only at full power? I'd like to know Vegetas stats for base form, SSJ, ascended ssj, SSJ 2, 3, 4, SSJ red, blue. ...white and OmniGod.

Yes, you don't need to be a 5-A to harm a 5-B.

Feats and powerscaling.

This is not the best place to ask that...

For your first question, they don't need to be a tier higher to harm him just around his exact level, one Tier higher would lead to a one shot.

For your second question, we go by their full power but if a move is involved then we will do it with their full power and the power of that move.

Example 1: Jire is 3-A/Universe Level at full power, no special moves needed.

Example 2: Super Shenro is 3-B/Multi-Galaxy Level via sheer size but 3-A via Wish Granting.

As you can see, we rate characters how the normally are at full power but if they have something specific (a special Move or Weapon) that makes them higher we will add that Tier along with their normal Tier, hopefully that makes sense.

Also if a character has a transformation we would make Keys for each form.

Example: Frieza has several forms, his first is High 5-A/Dwarf Star Level, then his second form is Low 4-C/Small Star Level

Hopefully that all helped, if not I'm sorry I couldn't make more sense.

We calc or scale the best feat a character has and he gets that tier/attack potency based on that feat. If a character has multiple forms (just look at Naruto), we give them seperate keys for each form. So yes, the stats are the character at there full power with there best attack.

To hurt a planet level character you need at least planet level attack potency, everything higher will one shot them. But normally hax/abilities are far more important than sheer power.

Back