• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quibster

She/Her
Vegeta vs Urizen (Devil May Cry)

Both are low 2-C

Post ToP/Broly Saga Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta is being used

Pre-Qliphoth Fruit Urizen (Armored) is being used

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place on an indestructible planet

Alien God: 0

Not Virgil: 1 (Dante_Demon_Killah)

Also, someone fill me in on how good Urizen's soul manip is, and if he's ever used it in combat.

Stop critiquing my thread and debate already, god it shouldn't be this difficult.

Quibster said:
Read the thread, I selected ((Full Power)) Urizen.
Both keys, Normal and Full Power, are 3-A or Low 2-C

However, those two ratings doesn't work at the same time, their are different interpretations of one feat, so doesn't matter each key you are using, you gotta take one, 3-A or Low 2-C

Now that both are specified as Low 2-C, everything is fine, I believe Urizen might have a good ap advantage, we need some DB experts here

Anyways, how good is Urizen's soul manip, and has he ever used it in combat before in his full power state?

Also, is Post ToP SSB Vegeta just as strong as SSBE Vegeta? Or am I overestimating Vegeta.

I thought Frieza was stronger than Goku and Vegeta during the Broly Saga, and scaled up to UIO2

Well, if he's only possibly stronger than that Goku, I'm afraid Urizen takes ths via raw AP and some haxes

Even before eating the Qliphoth Fruit, Base Urizen one shoted DT Dante + Sparda into a coma, and the Devil Trigger makes Dante capable of one shoting someone comparable to his base power (As we can see in the anime finale, Dante vs Abigail), his base power in 5 is stronger than his base power in DMC2, when he already was capable of stomping Argosax, who's above baseline Low 2-C, so hard that he didn't even remembered him

Here is even a stronger version of Urizen who can fight Awakened Dante on equal terms, and Awakened Dante stomped Base Urizen

He also have many haxes to help like Time Manipulation, Homing Attacks, Raw Energy beams, everything at the same time (he can use them simultaneously in game), and teleportation, forcefield and portal creation to avoid Vegeta's attacks, that Force Field created by the yamato is capable of protecting him from attacks from people comparable to Vegeta in terms of AP easily, like Pre-Awakening DT Dante

Umm, Urizen doesn't have Time Manipulation.

Edit: Nvm, it's limited to bubbles though.

Base Urizen loses AP (not that much), basically he still wins but on a closer match

It's limited to bubbles but they have a good range specially against someone fighting Urizen in close combat, so Vegeta is going to be affceted, unless he tries to win this via ranged ki blasts which aren't going to even get past by Urizen's shield (stronger attacks, like Galick Ho and Final Flash can work, I believe), and Urizen can just teleport to Vegeta to avoid any ranged combat

Back