• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and vegeta is starting out in ssj blue evolution and thanos has the complete infinity gauntlet (staring distance is 40 meters)

Vegeta:
Thanos:
Icon:
20210813_061005.png

Last edited:
This is very similar to Goku vs Thanos. Thanos snaps, vegeta throws a ki blast, vegeta gets dusted. Incon
Vegeta can't deal Thanos snap but Thanos can deal with Vegeta ki blast, such as Time Stone, like, reverting it from time or stopping it, Reality Stone, that can turn the ki blasts into Bubbles etc

Didn't the Snap dust away mfs at random?

How do we even know Vegeta will Bite Za Dusto?

But looking at his record Cell, Androids, Frieza and Goku.

So yeah he probably will end up into Ash.

Since his luck is shit.

Kazuma Vs Thanos when?

Well technically couldn't vegeta use forced spirit fission to seperate the stones form the gauntlet or thanos, since technically they are an outside source of power?
But it could be a reach

Well technically couldn't vegeta use forced spirit fission to seperate the stones form the gauntlet or thanos, since technically they are an outside source of power?
But it could be a reach
That technique doesn't work on inanimate objects, only living dudes as far as I know.

Technically spirit control is just another form of ki, does vegeta have listed it as ki or spirit, because spirit in verse is just another word for ki

But they have energy. Even the core of the earth, planets and stars have energy [tho I heard that spirit bomb would be useless against vegeta with his technique]
Yes but there is a difference between normal energy and life energy which is ki or chi, planets and stars don't have that because they aren't living creatures, or else every other stone will give off a ki signature.

Vegeta used it on earth Moro however that's only because Moro fused with the planet, aka because the earth now had ki that he was absorbing from everything on the planet

Ahh okay, that makes more sense. Thanks, guys.

But qq can't Hakai be resisted by being stronger than the openeant so would Snapping even work of Vegeta?

Maybe is it because the EE works in different ways than it isn't considered comparable here?

Ahh okay, that makes more sense. Thanks, guys.

But qq can't Hakai be resisted by being stronger than the openeant so would Snapping even work of Vegeta?

Maybe is it because the EE works in different ways than it isn't considered comparable here?
Deconstruction is more like matter hax

If Vegeta fires a ki blast would Thanos try to counter it the same way he did with Thor's hammer? Thats the only way I see Vegeta taking this

Well then if ki blasts won't work and the starting distance is too far away for vegeta to run up and punch him i'll vote for Thanos

Changed the range to give Vegeta a chance to make it not a stomp
it wouldnt be a stomp even in the previous range, actually, the 40 meters range just give Thanos way more advantages, since, he have more range to transmute vegeta ki blasts and just snaps

Well with 40m away Vegeta fires a ki blast, it turns into bubbles, and Thanos snaps, so I'll still vote Thanos. Could be wrong since I'm new, but it looks like a stomp

Since Trunks reduced Frieza to atoms(stated by the Daizenshuu), and people tanked Trunks attacks, both of these using regular power. Would the snap even work on Vegeta, who scales far above Trunks?

Back