• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't Vegeta not that far above Baseline while Knuckles is at the +?

EDIT: If we consider Saiyan Saga Vegeta is going to be downgraded to Baseline.

Knuckles is 5-B+, Vegeta is above baseline 5-B but not by that much iirc.

Knuckles is also more haxed so Vegeta is really screwed.

However, Low 2-C Vegeta VS Low 2-C Knuckles is still possible

Hyper Knuckles VS SSBE Vegeta seems good to me (Iirc Vegeta is 20 * baseline in SSBE, but Knuckles have unquantifyable stonewall durability so Vegeta isn't one shotting)

SSBE Vegeta = SSBKKx20 Goku (post UIO2) > (20x) SSB Goku (post UIO2) > UIO1 Goku >>> Infinite Zamasu = Baseline.

So he's at least 30 to 40x Baseline I'll say. If Super Knuckles is a bit above Baseline I dunno how far onto Low 2-C would Hyper be.

To elaborate. Super Knuckles is casually above the Phantom King, who's baseline Low 2-C. However, Super Forms have pretty good Stonewall Durability and are completely unaffected by attacks at their level and by those physically superior to them. Hyper Knuckles is above that by a large, but unknown, margin.

Unsure how much the Stonewall Dura covers for the disadvantage if he's unaffected by casual baseline Low 2-Cs (like Classic Super Sonic with the Time Eater), but I'd say that's pretty damn sturdy. I'm unsure if that's enough tho

How good is that durability? I mean, Vegeta's AP advantage is likely, far above the one shot requirement (7.5x)

I'm pretty sure Vegeta just overwhelms Knux with his power advantage, unless Knux decides to use Transmutation.

Omegas03 said:
How good is that durability? I mean, Vegeta's AP advantage is likely, far above the one shot requirement (7.5x)
Not really. If Vegeta is 30 * baseline, then Knuckles having durability of 4 * baseline Low 2-C will be enough to prevent one-shotting. Super Knuckles was comparable to Super Sonic who was unaffected by the Time Eater, and Hyper Knuckles is far above his super form

Knuckles absolutely won't start with his hax, but it's likely that he'll be backed into a corner in this fight and could use it.

But Vegeta still clearly has the AP advantage, as well as much more skill than Knuckles does since Sonic describes his moves as "easy to read".

Knuckles is a martial arts master tho unlike Sonic, Sonic says that because he is faster than him, not that Knuckles has no skill

I think this Vegeta would still have the skill advantage due to being comparable to Gods of Destruction like Beerus, which have millions of years of experience.

I mean sure, just didn't like Shake's comparrasion

Wasn't most of the years not fighting because people like Beerus didn't have anyone who could give them good fights?

Theuser789 said:
I mean sure, just didn't like Shake's comparrasion
Nothing implies it was due to Sonic's speed. If you say somebody's moves are easy to read, that's different from his opponent simply being slow enough that anyone faster could read it. You can be a martial artist but still be easy to read.

Sonic canonically defeated Knuckles in their first battle despite the former not being farmiliar with Knuckles's skills. Even in the Archie Comics I think Sonic beated Knuckles there. And in Sonic X

Nothing implies it was due to Sonic's speed. If you say somebody's moves are easy to read, that's different from his opponent simply being slow enough that anyone faster could read it. You can be a martial artist but still be easy to read.

At best this is a skill feat for Sonic, seeing a martial artist moves as easy to read, not a anti-feat for Knuckles

Vegeta definitely doesn't one shot, but he does seem to have the AP advantage. Also does SSBE have a time limit? Since Hyper Knuckles doesn't have a time limit

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Vegeta definitely doesn't one shot, but he does seem to have the AP advantage. Also does SSBE have a time limit? Since Hyper Knuckles doesn't have a time limit
Not that we know of. Nothing about a time limit has been stated in either the anime or manga.

I don't think so, Knuckles's stonewall durability is going to prevent Vegeta from one shotting him. Vegeta still have a considerable AP advantage most likely

Back