• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Ichibei (15-15-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Goku in his Goku form exchanged casual punches and were destroying Universe 7 which contains realms the size of the Universe separated by space-time, and Vegeta is many times superior to the God form, i don't see why we are debating against a character only 4-A here, Vegeta with just one ki blast transforms Ichibe in atoms...
He's trying to use the age-old logical fallacy of "muh visuals!!" because he thinks we're ignoring that AP=/=DC and doesn't understand our words.

2-C punch takes care of that. Fodder verses with "hax" shouldn't get cocky
2C punch gets weaker than even human level punch.
And the puncher gets erased on a conceptual level.

Ichibei would just turn the cocky monkey into something more insignificant than black ant. Just to teach him a lesson not to get cocky and make him realise these are not fodder hax from his verse.

Lol almost all of ichibei's attacks are contact based like stripping things of its name of what it touches, or the ink having to actually cover you to do anything, in the anime and the manga he literally first starts out with rush attacks btw, if he tries to do that vegeta. Literally anything from vegeta can kill him, kiai, ki blast spam which he is not dodging all of it, even blocking it would kill him, vegeta's aura can kill crush him to death easily. And he won't start out trying to use the black on vegeta no matter how much you think he can. Also why can he not just dodge the brush swings and counter him with a 2-C punch, kick, or shockwave? There is absolutely no reason he can't. His ki attack's aren't getting nulled because they would literally hit ichibei's body, even if vegeta somehow got covered and got his power cut in half, half is more than enough to still kill him, its so obvious. Vegeta can emit such a massive amount of energy at once it'll be basically impossible to do anything. If ichibei even gets close and tries to hit him with that brush he's dead from anything. Logging off for now lmfao.

Dude, Goku in his Goku form god exchanged casual punches and were destroying Universe 7 which contains realms the size of the Universe separated by space-time, and Vegeta is many times superior to the God form, i don't see why we are debating against a character only 4-A here, Vegeta with just one ki blast transforms Ichibe in atoms...
No scaling kid. Why are you bringing scaling? 😆.

After all these time you are bringing scaling lmfao

Keep saying that. Don't care.

I'm not dodging I'm ignoring. Cause I know what that discussion will devolve too. It looks like this in symbol form; ♻️
You complain about going in circles whilst repeating the same garbage about not having to reply over and over. From where I stand, it seems like you enjoy circles, and putting square pegs in them.

Such egregious arrogance from someone who is so clearly incompotent.
Let me break it down;

Vegeta has such a power gap that a dust particle being ejected from him exhaling would atomize Ichibei.

Ichibei's only viable wincon is using a hax ability he doesn't typically start with and praying to god he catches Vegeta with it before he dies.

I wonder who's going to win.
His 4-A key already has this power activated, and this power allows him to negate Vegeta's power edge completely. Anyone with any sort of intellectual integrity would realize this is an egregious strawman of the opposing view, but assuming someone who openly admits to a completely unearned sense of certainty in their conclusions would have any integrity is obviously foolish.

He's trying to use the age-old logical fallacy of "muh visuals!!" because he thinks we're ignoring that AP=/=DC and doesn't understand our words.
This is really sad, even more so when in every word he says he puts something offensive like "monkey" to ridicule us characters, i just remember that we weren't the ones who started this...

I think it's better for someone to close it before there's a fight.

You complain about going in circles whilst repeating the same garbage about not having to reply over and over. From where I stand, it seems like you enjoy circles, and putting square pegs in them.

Such egregious arrogance from someone who is so clearly incompotent.

His 4-A key already has this power activated, and this power allows him to negate Vegeta's power edge completely. Anyone with any sort of intellectual integrity would realize this is an egregious strawman of the opposing view, but assuming someone who openly admits to a completely unearned sense of certainty in their conclusions would have any integrity is obviously foolish.
Oh no! Anyways.

I think this a stomp no matter how you slice it.

Either Vegeta one taps given the absolutely ABSURD AP gap or Ichibe reduces Vegeta’s power to that of an Ant and just stomps that way.

There is just no in-between.

Bleach verse POV when base Vegeta gets bored of fighting the combination of the Prime Soul King, prime Yhwach, prime Ichibei, prime Ichigo, and prime Aizen:

di5qcGc

Lol almost all of ichibei's attacks are contact based like stripping things of its name of what it touches
Except the masoleum, and his manipulation of darkness. Both core parts of his kit that will null completely and allow him to get the kill.
n the anime and the manga he literally first starts out with rush attacks btw,
Those rush attacks you describe allowed him to completely negate much of Yhwach's offense like his sword, cross, and quincy powers. This would still beat Vegeta.

Even being most charitable to your ridiculous interpretation of Ichibe's foghting in character being how he fights here (assuming he's restricted to fighting in the exact same way he fought Yhwach), he's still going to be nulling Vegeta.

He also instantly went to null almighty Yhwach knowing the strength gap. Same things happens here.
Literally anything from vegeta can kill him, kiai, ki blast spam which he is not dodging all of it, even blocking it would kill him
He has equal speed and fte amps.

Blocking them would null them completely and render them useless.
vegeta's aura can kill crush him to death easily.
Will get nulled or dodged when the aura is expanding. He'll just black it out as it approaches.
And he won't start out trying to use the black on vegeta no matter how much you think he can.
Did against almighty Yhwach lmao.
Also why can he not just dodge the brush swings and counter him with a 2-C punch, kick, or shockwave?
Ichibe will be absorbing his black and using it to enhance the distance of his black brush swings before blacking him out completely.
His ki attack's aren't getting nulled because they would literally hit ichibei's body
As opposed to getting covered with a large spray of ink that coats the surrounding area? Why is this?
, even if vegeta somehow got covered and got his power cut in half, half is more than enough to still kill him
If ichibei
That's base. Ichibe starts in shikai. Any ink touches him he has no powers and he's done.
Vegeta can emit such a massive amount of energy at once it'll be basically impossible to do anything.
Ichibe can just null the energy being emitted. Using a paint shield like conceal.

If ichibei even gets close and tries to hit him with that brush he's dead from anything
Everything he attempts to throw will be nulled. just like yhwach's cross and sword.

thing is, bleach fans using the "visuals" arguments is akin to shooting yourself in the foot, chopping them off and them feeding them to wolves. bleach has dogshit visuals, i've seen slice of life romcom anime with better on-screen feats and visuals. like dude yhwach and ichigo could be fighting in my backyard and i wouldn't be able to tell unless i went outside and stood there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back