• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta & The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

We already pointed out its a planet level feat... not anything higher... its even on Vegeta's page...

@Somebody Well, since I have the chance to ask, hoe come destroying a dimension and time isn't universal? I can destroy matter the size of two universes but am not 4D unless I destroy time, so how come destroying a smaller dimension and the flow of time wouldn't be 4D either?

Personally, I've always thought his destruction of the HTC was a High 3-A feat, but I don't feel too strongly on the matter.

Because the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is only planet-sized and we have no confirmation that he destroyed the timeline of the chamber, and even if he did, that would be unqualifiable.

You sure this is legit? Seems very TFS-like, and Toei kinda hates them.

Forgive me as I haven't seen the episode.

@RealCal Yes, this is the official Daisuki subs iirc.

@Somebody I'm just referring to that in general, not this feat. You have to destroy the concept of time to be 4D, so it still doesn't make sense why destroying a small universe and the concept of time isn't 4D Universal, as you can't destroy time unless you're 4D.

I want my Kaguya Low 2-C also becausw she destroys planet sized dimensions on a daily basis with Expansive Truth Seeking balls.

Of course, this isnt serious and is just a way to show how unquantificable this feat is.

Well, it would strongly contradict their regular feats to place them at High 3-A, but I am not sure either way. I should probably watch the latest episode.

@Sparky you don't have to destroy the concept of time to be 4D. Also, was the RoSaT wiped out from history or something like this?

Edit: Also according to our tiering system page we rate destroying small portions of space-time as hax in most cases

Space-time manipulation =/= altering the concept of time space themselves. I'm fairly sure that doing the former and being unfazed would be somewhere in tier 1, given that changing the concepts of time and space is basically changing the concept of dimensions

I didnt know if that feat is 3 A. But since we are talking about it, Kuwabara (yuyu hakusho) Kill a Monster that is a entire dimension(infinite) with his dimensional blade, it is 3 A too?

Muuuuh said:
I didnt know if that feat is 3 A.
But since we are talking about it, Kuwabara (yuyu hakusho) Kill a Monster that is a entire dimension(infinite) with his dimensional blade, it is 3 A too?
To answer your question simply no, dimensional feats are unqualifiable(unless the size is stated) and Kuwabara blade basically cuts dimensions and ignores durability so there is that too.

For this thread I agree with SD reasoning the feat is basically either planet level or unqualifiable because of the space-time stuff.

Back