• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta, Beerus, and Ultra Ego questions

Ok so the main thing I wanna talk about is vegeta, beerus and ultra ego.

So first thing first lets start off with Ultra Ego.
In the battle with granolah, It's flat out confirmed NUMEROUS of times that vegeta grows stronger whenever he takes damage in the state of Ultra Ego. Wouldn't this be another version of Reactive Power Level? The literal definition of RPL is the "ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength or other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight". This should be pretty simple if you ask me. If not please explain it to me because I'm generally curious

Now lets talk about vegeta
Now Wait Wait Wait, here come y'all smart alecs in the comments. "Well if you actually read vegeta's profile, you would see that it already shows RPL in his profile". Ik he has that in his profile, but this wayyy better than his usual sayian power that he usually has. This level of the ability is like Goku Black RPL if we being honest. With that being said, shouldn't Vegeta's profile on his latest key have "Improved Reactive Power Level" when using ultra ego considering the fact that he already has it and this form makes it better?

Now lets talk about Beerus.
This should be simple, considering that beerus TAUGHT vegeta about it and doesn't have Reactive Power Level on his profile. Shouldn't he have it as well? Now before you say "he hasn't shown the transformation". God techniques like Ultra Ego and Ultra Instinct aren't transformations by default, their abilities. Same way how whis is always in Autonomous Ultra Instinct, Beerus like he said when he fought vegeta before the fight "My mind's always on destruction", he should always be in that state unless he thinks of something else or he doesn't want to "abandon his mortality" like what the wiki says for the weakness.

side note-Since beerus was taught by whis there's a chance that he knows this as well. But that could be a possibility wouldn't it, same way like the hakai technique?

First off, slow down. This reads off as super aggressive for no reason.

Yes, we all know Ultra Ego enhances Vegeta's RPL. The transformation itself doesn't have it's own tabber (which should probably change), but is mentioned and covered under "(...increasing his abilities drastically)." However the profile could probably use a bit of reformatting to be more like how Goku has his.

As for Beerus, its too early. While Vegeta stated he learned this power from Beerus, we never see Beerus mention it directly and we don't know much about how UE works in its relationship to the GoDs. Not to mention, UE is a manga only thing (hopefully only for the time being) and Beerus' profile is for the anime, not the Manga.

First off, slow down. This reads off as super aggressive for no reason
Oh snap word? my bad lol that wasn't my intention.
Yes, we all know Ultra Ego enhances Vegeta's RPL. The transformation itself doesn't have it's own tabber (which should probably change), but is mentioned and covered under "(...increasing his abilities drastically)." However the profile could probably use a bit of reformatting to be more like how Goku has his
That's pretty much what I was thinking. I saw the transformation there but I didn't notice that, and I thought that was interesting. I mean we all know that the transformation would increase the abilities, but the RPL is like one of the biggest traits of the transformation, so when it wasn't there I was a little confused.
As for Beerus, its too early. While Vegeta stated he learned this power from Beerus, we never see Beerus mention it directly and we don't know much about how UE works in its relationship to the GoDs. Not to mention, UE is a manga only thing (hopefully only for the time being) and Beerus' profile is for the anime, not the Manga
Well yea, because that happened off-screen during the training in the Granolah arc. I mean considering the fact that he taught him the power, and not to mention it was hinted upon when he fought vegeta and he said on ch 69. "My mind's always on destruction and nothing else, that's why there's no limit to my power" that sounds very familiar since abandoning your morality is one of the main requirements for Ultra Ego and considering the fact the blew up a planet right before he even said that quote, it just seems too coincidental lol. As for the last part, you right on that there is no manga section for Beerus. Which is interesting ngl.

Back