• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
No use in spamming Content Revision with multiple threads I guess.

First one is MGR Raiden being upgraded to Sub-Relativistic based on this calc. Raiden moves incredibly fast compared to some rain, which is practically suspended in the air.

Second one is a re-upgrade to X-Men Quicksilver. I forgot to take into account his superspeed while in superspeed, and that got me Mach 600~ with MCB AP.

Third one is another Quicksilver upgrade. But this one is MCU Quicksilver. I figured his speed would be Mach 130~ based on the "slow motion bullet" scene. There is an explanation as to why this is not an outlier in the first paragraph of that calc.

If the calculations are each accepted by at least one other calc group member, feel free to apply the results.

Back