• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanny Vs. Heisenberg (FNaF Vs. Breaking Bad)

Vanny has entered the territory of Albuquerque's greatest meth cook.

Both 10-A, and any equipment above this tier is restricted. Both are IC, and the battle takes place on a random (abandoned) street in Albuquerque.

Vanny: 2

Walter: 2

Last edited:
walt isn’t specified to have any optional equipment in the first place, the only things he has here are his fists and a good ol’ bag of meth

but he still beats her to death which is really funny

yeah but it doesn’t specify that walt has any weapons, just says that anything above 10-A is restricted

if you wanna give walt equipment you need to specify, he can’t have season 2 equipment and season 5 equipment at the same time

wait how does walt get around perception manip? i disagree with vanny being able to use it on humans, as gregory is probably a robot, but the profile seems to treat it like an ability she can use on humans

Gregory being a robot is just theories and speculation. The game presents him as being human, so we use that for the profiles, rather than jumping straight into theory territory.

walter's fought without his glasses before but i'm not sure how much that impairs his vision compared to vanny's perception manip

ok i just checked a clip, vanny ***** your vision way more lol

is that enough to beat walter despite his stats and higher combat experience?

I doubt that Walter getting his ass beat by a junkie counts as "combat experience". Sure, he threw Jesse around in their last fight, but it's not like he displays remarkable hand to hand combat skills. You can go to yt or reddit to see untrained people fight and you'll notice that sometimes one "dominates" the other, but that obviously doesn't mean that they're suddenly significantly better at fighting afterwards.

Checked a few vids and you're right, Vanny's perception manipulation is really disorienting. Walt would pretty much be unable to see shit, I can totally see her beating him up.

voting for the furry

Last edited:
I doubt that Walter getting his as beat by a junkie counts as "combat experience". Sure, he threw Jesse around in their last fight, but it's not like he displays remarkable hand to hand combat skills.
it’s much better than vanny who has no hand-to-hand combat experience whatsoever, walt obviously isn’t a particularly skilled fighter but he at least has canon fighting experience

but yeah vanny’s perception manip is probably too much, walter’s fought with visual impairment before but not on this level

Back