• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla Ice vs Nui Harime

Vanilla Ice
Nui Harime
Silly Ape :3

Cairo, 1983
A young girl with blonde hair and pink attire is walking down the streets of Cairo, singing a cheery song. She spots a mansion in the back of her eye. Out of curiousity she enters the mansion. The aura of death and darkness is strong in this place, as if pure evil itself lives here. A booming voice speaks to the young girl. "Leave, or Lord DIO shall have your head." The young girl smiles, showing off her umbrella. " Is that a threat I hear, silly?" The voice steps out of the shadows, as an aura around him begins to spark up. "Leave, or you will taste the void young one." Nui pulls out her weapons. " Hehehe, I'm going to enjoy killing you!" He said with an overly happy tone. "Then I will enjoy feeding you to Cream." The menacing figure says.

Speed Equalized

No Morals

Will Vanilla Ice fall to the Life Fibers? Or will Nui taste the Void?

Vanilla Ice's Theme

Nui Harime's Theme

Aren't stands supposed to be invisible to non-stand users?

If so, I feel like Vanilla Ice wouldn't have a hard time winning in this scenario, however, Nui one-shots and is deceptively nimble, so in my opinion, it could go either way. The way you staged it doesn't help either, because it makes it seem like Vanilla would want to get a few shots in before letting Cream do what it does, which could go terribly since Nui has her mind stitching.

Yes, stands are invisible to non stand users. But I feel this woulldn't really be an issue to nui, as she's pretty clever.

Well Talon is a girl but okay. That and when speed is equalized, you have to realize that means everything in speed is equalized....yeah...

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well Talon is a girl but okay. That and when speed is equalized, you have to realize that means everything in speed is equalized....yeah...
I'm aware. I'm just toying around after I realized my mistake.

I removed my reply out of pure unadulterated shame. However, even if their speed is equalized, I do think Vanilla Ice can still defeat Nui. Remember, Cream ignores any durability.

Back