• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so. I wanted to do AWW vs DMC so this is the only match that came to mind.

Vergil

Vergil DevilMayCry5
Let's see how you fight against true power.

Vs

Vandheer Lorde

Vandheer Lorde
Another man tries to oppose me.

3-A Vandheer Lorde
Speed Equal since Vandheer is a complete unknown in terms of speed

Otherwise SBA

Plot:

Vergil: Yawn. I guess i'll go to the human realm for a bit. It's getting pretty boring here. *Uses yamato to travel to the human realm*

Vergil: Oh? What is this? Why is this city destroyed? Wasn't Nero supposed to be in charge of taking care of things up here? NERO!

Nero is sent flying near him from a fairly big castle.

Nero: D-dad, be careful. He...is...strong.

Vergil: Who got you in such a pitiful state? Because a being of such power is definitely rare. Is he in there?

Nero: Yes he is. He's all yours, but don't let it become a habit.

With a single reluctant jump Vergil breaks through the castle's walls and reaches a throne where a shadowy mysterious man is sitting.

Vergil: Are you the one who's responsable for this?

Vandheer Lorde: You too managed to get through the guards? I am not impressed, their uselessness never ceases to amaze me.

Vergil: And I take it you're stronger than the bunch outside these walls?

Vandheer Lorde: I indeed am. Far stronger than your wildest imaginations, if you wish to turn back feel free to do so. Don't expect me to let you leave though.

Vergil: Hahaha. You really wish to fight me? I will show you the difference in our power. Prepare to die.

Vandheer Lorde: Difference? The difference between you and me stands at opposite ends of the universe. You do not seem to understand that. I shall show you then.

Vergil: It is you who does not understand. Let us begin.

Vandheer Lorde: If you wish to do so, then I must comply. Begone.

Vandheer Lorde launches ice spears at him and bombards the field.

Vergil: What form of power is this?

Vandheer Lorde: The form that is fit for a king. Witness my untethered might peasant.

I think vandheer is the only one from AWW i can use for a fair fight here. The others either get stomped via not being 3-A, or absolutely demolish with immortalities and omnipresences. So let's go

No, I mean the picture for Vergil in the OP is Vergil from DmC Devil May Cry which is the reboot and not the Vergil from the original series who is 3A

I still don't know what you're talking about. If you check. That is clearly a pic of DMC5 vergil.

Why are you acting like i had a pic of DMC Vergil cus i didn't even bother to look at which vergil it was? I'd never do that.

Can you guys stop talking shit about the pic and start debating? My Ultear vs Esdeath using wrong Esdeath pic too but no one complaining.

Must've been a another thread with DmC Vergil (lel), anyways what's Vandheer Lorde's AP (not that it really matters but just as a reference)

Hey, i was just explaining. This match aint mine, so you 2 can rip each other a new one in peace.

Vandheer gets stomped here. Vergil has a massive scaling chain while Vandheer is not that far above baseline and none of his hax can put Vergil down, I'm pretty sure.

Well Vandheer Lorde's AP > Network (since it's literally Network combined with Vandheer), and Network is equal to Lone Warrior when hosting blackmist (which means he should be superior to blackmist me thinks). But Blackmist is actually the creator of everything in the material universe.

Ogbunabali said:
Vandheer gets stomped here. Vergil has a massive scaling chain while Vandheer is not that far above baseline and none of his hax can put Vergil down, I'm pretty sure.
Yeah i know Vergil should be stronger AP wise. But Vandheer has that regen negation and dura neg to make up for it.

I mean that's true, but I don't think that would be enough. Vergil has regularly fought Dante, who has regen negation, and still managed to keep his regen.

Yea, I'm pretty sure Vergil takes this pretty easily.Seems like a stomp.I would put Vandheer Lorde against either Mundus or DMC1 Dante with Sparda but it would still probably be a stomp for the them but it's worth a try.

Dante has regen negation? I don't remember. When?

Also Vandheer's regen negation is >>>>>> anything in the DMC verse. It can stop regen from basically the universe itself and said regen is infinite whereas the regen of vergil will be weakened after some time. And there is also the fact that Vergil's regen is basic af. Simple decapitation will put an end to it.

@Firephoenixearl

Dante prevented various demons with mid level regen from regenerating.

"It can stop regen from basically the universe itself and said regen is infinite" Can you thoroughly explain what you mean here?

Vergil's regen weakening (might not even exist) and it wouldn't be a problem here because it's tied to his stamina which Vandheer won't make Vergil tired.

Blackmist is basically the universe. He is the creator of everything and at the same time IS everything. He can resurrect people, because he can control everything that is matter and soul. However Vandheer can prevent people from resurrecting through such means.

And you forgot the main point. Simple decapitation >>> what vergil's regen can handle. So it is really not a factor.

How is that regen negation? The Blackmist doesn't even have Regenerationn.I can see the logic of cutting a being who is a universe but that doesn't translate to Regenerationn negation.

Because Vergil won't let Vandheer touch him, let alone go for his head and primarily focuses on dodging.

I do believe that he should have mid-godly (both regen and negation because of Network) but that's for a revision thread. And Vergil scales to Dante who got his head blown off, so he can survive a decapitation, I would imagine.

Not exactly. He was shot through the head. And it was accepted in the brackets that Dante can't survive decapitation. The "head blown off" was just a bullet through his head, not literally his head exploding Kumagawa style.

And i guess we could make the thread about Mid-Godly. Do you wanna make it or shall I? Though i guess that makes this a stomp if that goes through. And negation too.

Dienomite22 said:
How is that regen negation? The Blackmist doesn't even have Regenerationn.I can see the logic of cutting a being who is a universe but that doesn't translate to Regenerationn negation.
Because he's killing you with mid godly negation. His sword can destroy blackmist, in this case meaning it can destroy one's body and soul. And prevent them from regening from this universal being who can restore them both.

Dante doesn't get boosts to his regen throughout the series. And again, the bullet pierced his head. It didn't turn it to mush.

PS, hop on the AWW CRT.

You're still talking about the DMC3 cutscene, and I'm talking about the novel where he got his head blown off.

Back