• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
smol Gaia

Gaia's abilities are waaaay better. Lincoln is basically haxless while Gaia has Stealth Mastery, Camouflage that is basically limited invisibility, can amp himself with adrenaline, analytical prediction, and a ton of other stuff.

Gaia's 9-A is baseline since it's calcless. And so is Lincoln, so they're equals in that department.

Basically, this is either a stomp for Gaia or extremely decisive.

I'd say if Lincoln can find him, it's decisive, as him and Lincoln has similar AP and speed. I see this going quite similarly to Gaia vs Sikorsky

counted

KGiffoni said:
Gaia vs Sikorsky kinda was a stomp to begin with
I'd say Sikorsky v Jack was a stomp, and Gaia v Sikorsky only became a stomp because he fought Jack twice before, was already freaked out, and it only got worse when Gaia came out

At only 9 ft, going into stealth would be hard and Lincoln has a gun-axe, giving him a large range advantage. Voting Lincoln.

Though I do feel that I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't remind you that Gaia can stun and deafen people at close range (~5-10 feet for stun, massively farther for deafening) by shouting and Gaia has Analytical Prediction to possibly aim dodge the axe gun

Also it says on the profile that Abraham has dust on him to find footprints, that would nullify the stealth anyway, so Lincoln just shoots.

00potato said:
Also it says on the profile that Abraham has dust on him to find footprints, that would nullify the stealth anyway, so Lincoln just shoots.
Right, but shout and Analytical Prediction could help Gaia

Back