• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D respect thread.

D's powers include Immortalility (Types 1, 2, and 3)

Super Strength

FTL+ speed.

Super Durability

Energy absorption

Healing of others

Regenerationn (High-Mid to Low-High)

Resurrection

Enhanced Senses

Flight (limited)

Darkness manipulation

Expert Swordsman

Expert Martial Artist

Expert Tactician

Expert Marksman (with bow and throwing needles)

Healing Negation

Space-Time Manipulation

Magic

Telepathy

Vector Redirection

Hypnotism

Intangibility

Intangibility Negation

Non-Physical Interaction

Power Growth

Fear Manipulation

Immense Willpower

Stealth Mastery

Resistance to Heat manipulation (walked off being turned into the sun and being enveloped in plasma, broke out of ab0) space manipulation, reality warping, matter manipulation, existence erasure, radiation, Soul Manipulation, death manipulation, and probability manipulation

Left has: Fire Manipulation Ice manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Wind manipulation, Psychometry, Healing, Energy absorption, Space manipulation, Shield Creation, Ressurection (can bring itself back to life even when separated from D) Telepathy and Extrasensory Perception

As for Godly Regenerationn, it comes from here, when D recovers from Grand Duke Drago's Blue Blood Sword, which also has fount of life cutting abilities granted by the Sacred Ancestor. D goes from bleeding all over the place as his fount of life had been severed to pale but alive in a couple hours, then from that to full health over the course of a fight and conversation

https://imgur.com/a/1mHSM7I

Anyway, this looks extremely thorough, and all of what we see in it consists of direct scans from the books. I'd say we can use it.

Maybe later when I have free time on my hands.

I do think there should be a little more input from other staff first, but I get the feeling that such a thing isn't going to happen.

I trust MrKingOfNegativity's sense of judgement.

After reading D's respect thread I come to realise that none of his feats were wanked, infact if nothing else it was all watered down. D is a man of focus, commitment and sheer fuking will.......This man is so ridiculous that he killed a black hole with a sword......A fooking sword, I mean who the *** can do that?

I've never once thought his feats were wanked, to be honest with you. I've read his series in the past, and pretty much every novel portrayed him as being intense.

Killing people mid-teleport, crossing infinite distances, stabbing omnipresent beings...The VHD novels are something else.

so if the D series is a Multiverse and he kills an omnipresent god, wouldn't that be a Multiversal feat?

I'm not sure.

I do know that he should have resistance to Law Manipulation. One of his "strength" feats is him cutting through something that couldn't be cut due to the laws of physics saying so.

Since nobody has any problems with what's here, I suppose we can go ahead and adjust D's profile accordingly.

He should also have another key added which covers what he's capable of when utilizing the Akashic Record. If there truly are multiple universes in the setting, then granting him power over all of creation should be enough for 2-C at the very least.

" As a result, one is able to replicate virtually every phenomenon possible in nature or through science and cancel it just as easily"

I think it probably is Physics Manipulation.

I'm not sure why it makes much difference. D has multiple Infinite speed feats in that respect thread. Calculable speed feats aren't going to exceed that.

Well, if he already has infinite speed, I obviously agree with you.

That seems more like a power than a speed though.

As long as MrKingOfNegativity is fine with it, I am as well.

Back