• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hela should take this. Her sword spam and arguably higher AP give her the win.

Hessonite has Regenerationn and skill advantage due to fighting for 4000 years longer than Hela, as well as Light Manipulation with Light Shatter and Teleportation with Sword Slash, while Hela has better range with Necroswords, Earth Manipulation, which should be useful, and AP, so I don't know.

So, about the AP. Hela is casually at 392 Terratons while Hessonite casually one-shots baseline High 6-B characters and scales to someone who can do the same. In my experience, you need to be 5x stronger than someone to one-shot them which would put Hess at around 500 Terratons.

Gargoyle One said:
Didn't Hela stomp Awakened Thor?
She didn't stomp, but she was stronger. I didn't find any High 6-B feats on his profile so I'm assuming his tier is from scaling backwards from Hela.

Not true. Hela can harm Sutur with her swords. Him being way beyond Thor's means to harm.

Sir Ovens said:
Not true. Hela can harm Sutur with her swords. Him being way beyond Thor's means to harm.
1. Not on her profile.

2. I saw the movie and the blades didn't do jack.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Higher with weaponry (Slightly harmed Surtur when he was in possession of the Eternal Flame)"

^ Don't know if that's legit tho.
Just rewatched the clip. She did very slightly damage him. Dude didn't even flinch though. Weapons should still help close the AP gap though.

Hela is still stronger though. Hulk, who is comparable to Thor, was unable to do anything but flinch Surtur. The latter was impaled by Hela.

Back