• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vados vs Towa (3-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vados should take this.

Towa, if I'm not mistaken isn't above Beerus who Vados casually stomps so she should be overall better then Towa and Towa's possession only works on evil people iirc or she mostly prefers to uses it on evil people as I never seen her use it on good people but I not sure but considering Vados is significantly stronger she might not have a chance to use it.

Comparing Beerus in Xenoverse to canon Beerus leads to Inconsistencies.

Vados still wins however.

If Towa is on her 3-A key in this fight then she is not even close to Beerus meaning that Vados would easily one-shot.

Gargoyle One said:
Cmparing Beerus in Xenoverse to canon Beerus leads to Inconsistencies.
While this is true it's all I could think of considering I don't know where the game characters stand in power and speed.

They definitely haven't showed the feats needed to be around Vados level in sheer power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back