• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vaccine Man vs. Carnage Kabuto

Not really sure. Vaccine man has got the firepower, and is stronger at longer range, while Carnage Kabuto is very fast, and delivers a powerful punch at close range. But Kabuto's speed gives him the advantage, so I'd say Carnage Kabuto would win in a fight.

(I might be wrong, because we did not get to see Vaccine man at his strongest, but I doubt he will be able to keep up with Kabuto, and his punches.)

RavenSupreme said:
Carnage cabuto via hype
Vaccine man via feats
Genos actually has MUCH better feats than Vaccine Man, and we all know how Carnage dealt with the cyborg...

we don't have too many feats to figure this out. for all we know, Vaccine Man's battle form multiplies his strength by 5. all we can really do is assume, so i'll just go with Kabuto due to apparently very high stamina (claimed that he'd go on a rampage for a week), and intellegence (instincts warned him of Saitama's strength).

Vaccine man takes this match with higher range with his energy blasts, and probably use kabuto's overconfidence to his advantage.

Genos was not much stronger than his first appearance and he was beat effortlessly by a demon level threat (Mosquito Girl) (until Saitama came along). According to this:

Vaccine Man ( Battle Mode)>Vaccine Man (base)=>Carnage Kabuto (Carnage Mode)>Genos (Current)>Carnage Kabuto (base)>=2nd form Mosquito Girl>Genos (First appearance)>1st form Mosquito Girl

Why did I put Vaccin man's base above Carnage mode Kabuto? Vaccine man in his base was already Dragon level threat before transforming, multiplying his power and possibly speed by x5 should increase him to being a High tier Dragon 2 Threat (should be right below Overgrown Rover)

By all this, I say that Vaccine man stomps Carnage effortlessly with his battle mode.

Back