• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yujiro's Informational Analysis is so good that he can literally see the entire inside of an opponents body despite not having any x-ray vision; it's just due to him seeing how they....exist, I guess, and the minor differences between things. He should easily be able to tell what V1 is doing with the coin.
i mean, yujiro does that because well, he knows the human body a lot, but v1 is different, i really doubt yujiro will use this as much considering v1 technology is different from everything yujiro has ever seen (i mean, the ultrakill fandom also has no clue since hakita didnt give much info about how v1 is made)

i mean, yujiro does that because well, he knows the human body a lot, but v1 is different, i really doubt yujiro will use this as much considering v1 technology is different from everything yujiro has ever seen (i mean, the ultrakill fandom also has no clue since hakita didnt give much info about how v1 is made)
Yeah, but he's seen a coin before. He's gonna know somethings up with it the second V1 brings it out, and will probably dodge, given he doesn't know anything about it.

Yujiro almost always acts arrogant and cocky in fights because he's seen everything they can throw at him. He knows that he's stronger than the person who he's fighting, so he can afford to play around. He doesn't know anything about V1, and as you mentioned, likely doesn't see inside him the way he does anybody else, so chances are, he's not going to just "tank it" for the lols.

Yujiro almost always acts arrogant and cocky in fights because he's seen everything they can throw at him. He knows that he's stronger than the person who he's fighting, so he can afford to play around. He doesn't know anything about V1, and as you mentioned, likely doesn't see inside him the way he does anybody else, so chances are, he's not going to just "tank it" for the lols.
He kinda can't dodge though, that's the main problem for him here. V1 weaponry is too fast and precise, and V1 himself is way more mobile than Yujiro so it can just splatter his brain with a Railcoin

He kinda can't dodge though, that's the main problem for him here. V1 weaponry is too fast and precise, and V1 himself is way more mobile than Yujiro so it can just splatter his brain with a Railcoin
Then, how does Yujiro have any chance here? According to you, he can't dodge the 1-hit kill move that "splatters his brains", and its V1 opening move. I fail to see how this wouldn't be considered a stomp.

Then, how does Yujiro have any chance here? According to you, he can't dodge the 1-hit kill move that "splatters his brains", and its V1 opening move. I fail to see how this wouldn't be considered a stomp.
v1 cant one shot here though? i think they are just saying how v1 shoots will likely always land

Are Railcons a 1-hit kill attack? He doesn't have Durability Negation on his profile. And the AP and Durability between them is nowhere near far enough for a One-Shot.

Are Railcons a 1-hit kill attack? He doesn't have Durability Negation on his profile. And the AP and Durability between them is nowhere near far enough for a One-Shot.
It's not a 1 hit kill, but it's stronger than his other guns by a substantial ammount, and it's aimed right at the head, so... It will hurt, and he can just follow up with ricoshots, regular revolver shots or projectile boosts

Doesn't V1 just... outrange to hell and back? His range is hundreds of meters easily (Altho in the game it is usually lower, but this is the peak), meanwhile Yujiro is just standard melee range with exception of his aura. I really don't see what stops V1 from using the railgun, the coin fuckery, the heat shotgun, etc...

Voting V1 here mid-diff. Yujiro ***** in terms of H2H and other martial arts shit, but his mobility is not even close to V1, and V1 has many ways to just kill Yujiro before he can do anything that is going to stop V1 (Demon back, techniques that increase speed, etc...).

V1 has so much mobility, and can use his ricoshots while performing its acrobatic moves. With rocket launchers and stuff, V1 can remain airborne indefinitely pretty much, he's not just gonna be standing still while fighting
I am not to knowledgeable on the speed and mobility of characters within ULTRAKILL verse, but Yujiro isn't a slow either. Man can appear behind a woman and grab her despite being some distance away. And since speed is equalized they will be moving relative to each other. That and Yujiro has speed amps.

I am not to knowledgeable on the speed and mobility of characters within ULTRAKILL verse, but Yujiro isn't a slow either. Man can appear behind a woman and grab her despite being some distance away. And since speed is equalized they will be moving relative to each other. That and Yujiro has speed amps.
I don't mean speed, I mean literally mobility as V1 can: dash, slide, jump super high, boost itself with projectiles, ride rockets, and chain all those moves together to fly all over the place. If it was just speed it wouldn't matter since they're equal here.

is an empty space,

Yujiro snuck up on Diane and several other characters in open and empty spaces just cause they had their back turnt.

Fair point, but how do you know it would think to do that at first. Most of the gameplay I have seen of this game involve just shooting at monsters that are immediately in front of you without much thought. Is he regularly snuck up on?

Yujiro snuck up on Diane and several other characters in open and empty spaces just cause they had their back turnt.

Fair point, but how do you know he would think to do that at first. Most of the gameplay I have seen of this game involve just shooting at monsters that are immediately in front of you without much thought.
first, yujiro as you said, he only did when they had their back turn, but here, v1 is not doing that AT ALL

second, its something that happens naturally a lot in the game when you use the marksman, you throw coins and they hit opponents you had behind you and you probably didn't know there were there, and even then, v1 also does this when they knows someone is behind him, if they see yujiro is not infront of him, he will naturally think he is behind them, not to mention, v1 can just start flaying whit the rocket/use acrobatics to be in the air to avoid this, and yeah, a lot of times, enemies spawn behind him

oh yeah talking about brain stuff, husks are undead ppl that can tear off their own skin and become sans because of too much debt. Angels don't even resemble human bodies, just like Gabriel's "armor" is actually his "flesh", and demons are clearly not humans, waterworms, bulls, even statues, that's why they can still survive Railcoining but they still take tons of damage, ye lol yujiro's brain still get cooked

Hell, even if Yujiro wasn't dead, he would still take enough damage while V1 tried to keep its distance, in-verse it was a "fragile" machine so it wouldn't be foolish to fight close to Yujiro, it's a goddamn war machine

Back