• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V (V For Vendetta) vs. Rorschach (Watchmen)

Vendetta 2
Behind this mask is an idea...and ideas are bulletproof.

Rorschach render by bobhertley-d5nu59i
I'm not locked in here with you...you're locked in here with me!

Alan Moore's two most famous masked vigilantes fight to the death in Tokyo. No prep and in-character. 9-C Comic V is being used and both are limited to their iconic weapons, V's six double-edged knives along with his mask and Rorschach's grappling gun.

V:7

Rorschach:0

Inconclusive:0

Honestly, through comparing the two, I can't really tell who could win definitively. The only advantage I can really see is V maybe having an intelligence edge, as well as having his weapons with him. However, Rorschach has dealt with opponents with these kinds of weapons pretty handily, and I believe that, in the end, it depends on who manages to get an upper hand on the other, through means that isn't dependent on their stats.

Winner: Inconclusive

I would like to mention that I only restricted Rorschach's firearms, not his grappling gun.

Edit:I also limited V to his knives and mask.

Starter Pack said:
However, Rorschach has dealt with opponents with these kinds of weapons pretty handily, and I believe that, in the end, it depends on who manages to get an upper hand on the other, through means that isn't dependent on their stats.
Winner: Inconclusive
V is in tier 9 A at his peak

Rorschach is in tier 9 C at his peak

V should win it.

V honestly needs some more work on his page and heavy revisions

However, this is a very interesting matchup

also why tokyo? like alleyway or middle of the street

Just decided to go with an Asian version of New York and London so it would be neutral ground. I suppose an alleyway works.

Nice to see you here Pygmy, ol friend.

Im going with V easy. We are talking about the guy who can punch through a person's chest cacity and even capable of dodging point blank fire in the comics. Simply put, V is superhuman, Rorshach is not.

LordUrien935 said:
V FRA. Rorschach got manhandled by a bunch of cops. V slaughtered an entire room full of armed men.
You know, I completely forgot about that scene. Okay, fine. I'll switch my vote to V for these reasons, and the rest above.

Back