• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rorschach takes on a psychopath

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Word on the streets say that there's a vigilante going around, killing scum that plague this city. A serial killer that targets killers. An ironic type of killer.

Good for him, I say. These people are better off dead than alive, and I deeply sympathize with him. I get his point, as I am sure that he gets mine. There are some people who deserve to die. People who stain their hands with the blood of innocents.

Which is particularly ironic, as he seems to target me today.

If this is the last log in this diary, know that I was killed by a kindred spirit.

With these words, Rorschach closed his leather-bound diary, and threw it aside into the broken remains of a clay pot. The soft clacking of the leather tome wasn't enough to disguise the footsteps that approached Rorschach's position. Rorschach lowered his fedora.

Indeed, it was ironic. By sheer coincidence or dumb luck, they had decided to target the same prey on that day. And, apparently, that man thought he was an accomplice of sorts of the killer whose body now lay on the kitchen, shredded by a pizza cutter wielded by a particularly ferocious hand. Fate, sometimes, liked to play practical jokes on mankind.

Or perhaps it was no joke after all. Both had killed plenty - and while not killers of innocent nor of those underserving, it was undeniable that the lives of many were ended by their hands. Perhaps that was that sort of poetic justice that many storytellers had written about.

"Well then." Rorschach's raspy voice echoed. "Let's dance."

And, sneaking on the shadows, the slyest of smiles curled Dexter's lips, and a gleam surged on his eyes, not unlike that of the sharpened blade he held.

------------------

Rorschach (Watchmen)

V.S.

Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

This fight will take place within a large manor, with plenty of places to hide and with objects to use, although no obvious weapons. They do not know excactly where each other are, but have a general notion, and they are 20 meters apart, in different rooms.

RULES:
1. Both have knives, with Rorschach also having his grappling gun, and Dexter getting his tranq spear.

2. Standard battle assumptions otherwise.

101084-rorschach-de-watchmen-nao-tirava-a-700x700-1.jpg
1446719969-dexter-showtime.jpg

Both Dexter and Rorschach seems to be equal in strength, but Dexter seems to have better speed feats, and while Dexter is crazy durable, i think Rorschach has the edge in durability.

Now onto the fight itself, i don't think Rorschach's grappling gun will help him that much in a straight up fight, but could help him to hide and and get out of Dexter's field of view. Dexter has a better advantage with his tranq gun, and while Dex is not a master marksmen, he has a decent aim, but to be fair the velocity of the darts fired from the CO2 pistol is like 45 m/s iirc and Rorschach is a great aim dodger. Still the tranq gun gives Dex a good advantage nonetheless.

And while both have knives, Dexter has more experience with knives than Rorschach, which gives him another advantage, therefore Rorschach needs to disarm Dex, which is something that Rorschach definitely could do, but to be fair so could Dexter, and if both end up disarmed and are forced to fight with their bare hands, i think Rorschach might have the upperhand, since he's a better fighter, but Dexter shouldn't be underestimated. He still a threat in H2H, especially because Dexter knows how to target one's vital areas (he should have Pressure Points in his profile btw), still Dexter is more of grappler than a striker, and while Rorschach knows some submissions, he usually prefers to just punch the shit out of his enemies, so Dex has to take the fight to the ground to have better chances since he's a a jiu jitsu practitioner. Rorschach is better at improvising and at using various objects as weapons, Dexter has been shown to do that too, but Rorschach is overall better at this.

Dexter has other good 2 advantages in this fight, which are his stealth and awareness, and while Rorschach's stealth is not bad (should have Stealh Mastery in his profile too), he's not quite on Dex's level, who has killed hundreds of killers using stealth. so if the 2 hide, Dex has a much better chance to stay hidden and get the jump on Rorschach, while it is very unlikely that Rorschach could take Dexter by surprise thanks to Dex great awareness. That's why i think i'm going with Dex here, due the fact that he has more advantages in this fight, he has his tranq gun, he has more experience using knives, is slightly faster, has better stealth, and better awareness. Rorschach has only 3 advantages over Dex, he is a better fighter, is overall better at using common objects as weapons, and is slightly more durable. That's why i think Dex wins, although i can see arguments for Rorschach being made.

Dexter high diff.

Last edited:
Back