• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UU - Early Series AP Upgrade, Page Updates (Part 1)

Durability does matter, if its weak it would break against him.
No it doesn't in this context, Isshin still would have needed to exhert enough force to destroy Victor's body, we're not talking about a weapon like Rebellion that has a certain AP, Unbreakable doesn't give stuff AP, just makes them durable
She has always been able to dura neg through her Unluck. Idk how you can say its not dura neg when Andy's legs get broken from boxes falling on him. Her entire ability is about causing unlucky things to occur.
No evidence it did, quite the opposite actually, we see Void completely no-sell a stroke of unluck in chapter 3. Damn, that "boxes" thing kinda sounds exactly like what I've been talking about this whole time lol. Listen, we both know I could pull out approximately a million scenes of Andy getting hurt by fodder stuff, let's be real
They represent these abstract ideas as physical representations of them, Uma Galaxy represents what the concept of a galaxy entails, that's why he brings with him the concepts of the days of the week, celestial bodies, constellations and the mythos they're based off, its a bit more than he just is a galaxy.
that's a whole lot of words to just say "he is the galaxy", the fact of the matter is that Uma Galaxy IS the galaxy on both physical (we literally see it being the case, Uma Galaxy generates the galaxy) and conceptual level, if he were to die all of that would disappear.
Its like Beast or Sick, they aren't "beast level" or "sick level" because they created those things. I think another example is the seasons, they represent the seasons, they introduce that concept as seasons are merely a concept we made up like the concept of a galaxy.
These are bad comparisons because Beast, Sick and the seasons are not physical concepts on the same level as "the galaxy", a more apt comparison would be Uma House, or any Uma that refers to a very physical concept whose size is directly correlated to the potency.
No that's assuming way too much on fights we haven't seen in full. And I brought up two times we see her not making them kill themselves, we see Sick and Justice actively fighting her instead. And I have no idea if it can make them lower their guard, but as of right now Unjustice hasn't done something like that nor make someone pull their punches even in the context of suppressing them. I think you're hung up on the word suppress here, I think I gave a fine interpretation for what that can refer to given how Unjustice works.
I'm not assuming anything, I'm saying that we don't know enough about the fight to say that Juiz scales, it'd be like me showing you this scene from the Language fight and saying that it's evidence of Shen scaling to her.

And bro, one of the master rules is LITERALLY shooting himself in the head in the scene we are shown lmao, the others are Sick just being whide open and getting stabbed through the chest, same with Death and the only one who seems to even vaguely put up a fight is Justice (or we presume him to be Justice) and even then it could be a million things, maybe Justice fights using fencing rules?. This alongside the fact that Unjustice "suppressed" them and it's clearly displayed to be a sort of hard counter to the master rules should cast more than enough doubts about Juiz' scaling to the master rules

No it doesn't in this context, Isshin still would have needed to exhert enough force to destroy Victor's body, we're not talking about a weapon like Rebellion that has a certain AP, Unbreakable doesn't give stuff AP, just makes them durable
I don't get why you're still on this one. Isshin scales and so do her weapons. It's irrelevant to this thread also.

No evidence it did, quite the opposite actually, we see Void completely no-sell a stroke of unluck in chapter 3. Damn, that "boxes" thing kinda sounds exactly like what I've been talking about this whole time lol. Listen, we both know I could pull out approximately a million scenes of Andy getting hurt by fodder stuff, let's be real
Void was protected by a suit? And her Unluck was to Shen not Void. Also I could bring a ton of examples of Andy tanking greater attacks. What is your point?

that's a whole lot of words to just say "he is the galaxy", the fact of the matter is that Uma Galaxy IS the galaxy on both physical (we literally see it being the case, Uma Galaxy generates the galaxy) and conceptual level, if he were to die all of that would disappear.
These are bad comparisons because Beast, Sick and the seasons are not physical concepts on the same level as "the galaxy", a more apt comparison would be Uma House, or any Uma that refers to a very physical concept whose size is directly correlated to the potency.
If you don't agree with the explanation, that's cool but none of this matters to the thread. We aren't making these characters Galaxy level off Galaxy.

I'm not assuming anything, I'm saying that we don't know enough about the fight to say that Juiz scales, it'd be like me showing you this scene from the Language fight and saying that it's evidence of Shen scaling to her.
That's not Shen, its Feng for one.

And bro, one of the master rules is LITERALLY shooting himself in the head in the scene we are shown lmao, the others are Sick just being whide open and getting stabbed through the chest, same with Death and the only one who seems to even vaguely put up a fight is Justice (or we presume him to be Justice) and even then it could be a million things, maybe Justice fights using fencing rules?. This alongside the fact that Unjustice "suppressed" them and it's clearly displayed to be a sort of hard counter to the master rules should cast more than enough doubts about Juiz' scaling to the master rules
I already said suppressed can be in reference to their justice, the very thing Unjustice is meant to negate in a target. You're arguing with speculation and I'm going with what's shown and how Unjustice works. You're making it out to be that Juiz spams Unjustice in battle and doesn't physically combat her opponents at all. How you came to this interpretation I don't know. Fuko admits inferiority to Juiz, Fuko who can fight Feng and fight Sick, who can take hits from Beasts. Somehow Juiz doesn't scale though?

Back