• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck - High Tiers Ap & LS Upgrade

So recently I've calced a feat by Tatiana's Untouchable negation. In this calc the UT field feat gives us Class T and Mountain level.

Tatiana: released UT would scale to this but not her. But some do scale and this is gonna be an upgrade for their ap and LS.
Ruin: He is able to withstand the force of it. Uma Blood will be upgraded as Uma Blood is who can push the area back. So Uma blood would have Class T LS and Ruin can withstand Class T.
Master Rules: Should all scale off this, as they possess absolute power and Uma Sick also considers Fuko fighting them to be a hopeless task implying their strength is superior as a Master Rule which is proven right after seeing Fuuko on the ground after the initial fight.
Victor: Should be able to overpower Uma Blood with his own blood and is also the strongest human.
Billy: Should also scale to this as we see he can harm and hold Ruin as well. Withstood Tatiana's UT area
Seal: Considered himself superior to other Umas and beat Andy with ease.
Juiz: Scales to Victor and is stronger than Fuko and more suited to fight a Master Rule like Sick.
Feng: Beat seal in Ragnarök arc
Andy
: Harmed Ruin.
Nico: Fought Andy.
Rip: Scales to Andy. Only in ap
Phil: Scales to Victor. Only in ap

Edit: Brought this up below, but I want it mentioned here as well; Uma Blood, Uma Shadow, and Ruin are of one body and mind, their feats should scale to one another for this reason.

Artifacts:

Characters with artifacts like Shen, Feng, Juiz will have their scaling adjusted as well as artifacts power is correlated to the strength of one's heart

Here's the sandbox for all the scaling. Ignore characters without pages for now like Mui, I'll make her page soon

Last edited:
Only thing for me is do we know for sure that the specified release is outputting the same force as the UT release she used on the ship? It probably is tbh but just asking.

Only thing for me is do we know for sure that the specified release is outputting the same force as the UT release she used on the ship? It probably is tbh but just asking.
Yeah its just the UT being released in a specified shape compared to it randomly being released shouldn't be stronger and also this feat is about her doing a compulsory release of it, the same thing she did to Billy and Burn who withstood it also

Part of the problem when it comes to scaling Billy and Burn is surface area; Tatiana isn't hitting him with all of the energy she's outputting at once as that energy is released omnidirectionally and Billy is just taking a fraction of it.

Part of the problem when it comes to scaling Billy and Burn is surface area; Tatiana isn't hitting him with all of the energy she's outputting at once as that energy is released omnidirectionally and Billy is just taking a fraction of it.
I really don't think that matters here. This isn't really energy, it's force being applied onto them. Say for example if a character got hit by a projectile, like a ball and the ball was moving really fast, we'd scale the character to the kinetic energy for stopping/tanking the ball. Doesn't matter if they aren't getting hit all over them.

I really don't think that matters here. This isn't really energy, it's force being applied onto them. Say for example if a character got hit by a projectile, like a ball and the ball was moving really fast, we'd scale the character to the kinetic energy for stopping/tanking the ball. Doesn't matter if they aren't getting hit all over them.
The force isn't being applied solely over the area that is hitting Billy is my point.

I do agree with this statement. If the ball just went over them; it wouldn't be that impressive via ISL. But stopping a large object dead in its tracks is definably something we fully scale to the smaller target.

The force isn't being applied solely over the area that is hitting Billy is my point.
If character A throws a massive ball and character B withstands the force of the ball, we would scale them to that even though the force wasn't solely applied to the person no?

And we have Ruin and Seal tanking the specified shape release that is meant to target a much smaller area, do you think that's also invalid? I would think just like characters who get crushed by large gravity fields even though the force isn't solely applied would be the same here, or characters smacking each other with large objects would still scale.

I do agree with this statement. If the ball just went over them; it wouldn't be that impressive via ISL. But stopping a large object dead in its tracks is definably something we fully scale to the smaller target.
Makes sense. In my op I provided that Uma Blood is able to push back the field, I think that should be fine enough to scale people off as Uma Blood isn't meant to be a powerful Uma and we have him getting hurt and being blocked by Billy's unchange and Andy in their fights.

Something that I also forgot to mention but Uma Blood, Uma Shadow, and Ruin are of one body and mind, their feats should scale to one another for this reason.

If character A throws a massive ball and character B withstands the force of the ball, we would scale them to that even though the force wasn't solely applied to the person no?
That isn't comparable to what is happening; Character A throwing a ball at another character isn't applying force omnidirectionally.

That isn't comparable to what is happening; Character A throwing a ball at another character isn't applying force omnidirectionally.
So Damage you disagree with AP? What about the LS? Tatiana's just focusing her untouchable UT in one point, and Uma Blood can push it back.
Dark do you agree with the ap and ls scaling I put forward? I wasn't too sure.

Back