• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Usopp vs Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
However Usopp has a variable Arsenal that Mine might have a problem dealing with, he has Kenbunshoku Haki so he can sense her prescence, and he's also not afraid to fight dirty

A6colute said:
Mine - a professional sniper and assassin.
Usopp survived fights with assassins before.

He literally took a 4-ton bat to the face and he lived.

And he knows how to dodge as well.

Be that as it may, Usopp actually survived attacks stronger than that.

And in the sabaody arc that he can, or barely, dodge lasers...

Or rather, just barely take enough to be fatal

I think Ursus Shock was stronger than that.

Though Usopp was unconscious afterwards.

But he survived.

... Now that I think about it. How will Usopp's Impact Dial react to an attack like that?

How will Usopp's Impact Dial react to an attack like that?

It will be destroyed. With Usopp.

Usoppp is fodder against Mine. This is mismatch and should be locked. Not even a notable victory for Mine

Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back