• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Usernown (RPGW) vs Abban Alsandair

Abban needs to close the ranged distance

If he can quickly, he wins

If not, he loses.

It equalizes to low, so Abban would be Supersonic+. It's plenty fast enough to cover a 1 KM distance, especially considering User Gai likes close combat.

Of course, User Gai is a lot more skilled, Abban is literally just a brawler.

Skill doesn't exactly matter against "lolsoulstab GG" considering that also negs User's regen.

So Abban.

>Skill doesn't matter against getting stabbed

Literally every Martial Artist ever, fiction and real, would like to have a word

Anyways

I'm not gonna make a move in either direction until Usernown's here

I checked Abban's profile, and here is what i think of this.

So Abban's regular attacks and blows are around 450 kilotons, right?

Usernown's durability is around the ~500 kilotons, so it shouldn't be that much of a gap. It's fine.

Now, here is where the sauce comes in.

They both start a reasonable distance with their longest attacks thanks to SBA, so Usernown will get a considerable range advantage at first with shockwaves. I'm aware this will barely do some knockback to Abban, so he should do fairly good against this.

I assume Abban will try to get close to Usernown to either attack him physically or stab stab.

I'm here with a question. What's Abban range of magical attacks? How do they work? Does he start with them in character?

Either way, when Abban tries to get close or throw his magical attacks, Usernown will notice his shockwaves are nearly useless, so he will proceed to using his N.F.E.D or Numerous Flying Energetical Disks i.e Destructo Discs. He has the range advantage for now.

Now, Abban will try to dodge those disks aimed at him. In the best scenario for Usernown, those disks will be able to decapitate or cut in half Abban, and that will be it for him.

In the regular scenario, Abban dodges nearly all disks, albeit with some damage to one of his limbs.

Abban gets closer to Usernown enough to then proceed to go melee or use his stab thing. Now, i propose two scenarios assuming his magic is only nearly melee or extended like his knife.

IF he starts straight off with magic, this will be almost useless, as Usernown's strange energy coating makes magical attacks less efective, and strange energy forcefields completely negate magic-related attacks if we are using verse equalization. if this is the scenario, Abban will be in trouble, as Usernown will try to keep using forcefields to keep distance and then throw the disks. Since he is pretty close, the dodging rate will be low for Abban, and the best scenario i said above will repeat for him, that will be it for Abban.

IF he doesn't starts off straight with magic and just goes melee or with soul stabbing, Usernown will be in problems. I assume Abban goes melee first rather than using his knife thing, so he will be able to tank some hits relatively normal as Usernown tries using his melee techniques or using forcefields to keep distance, but Abban will break them with a bit of struggle but nothing changing for the course of the battle. Then Abban, realizing Usernown is tanking most of his melee techniques, will then proceed to stab. Usernown does not have something to counter that, and even if he dodges, he will eventually be hit by one of the stabs, and that will be it for him.

So, with all previously mentioned, here's my points:

Abban:

Good things:

• In the best scenario, he can OHKO Usernown with his knife.
  • Can resist nearly all Usernown melee attacks
  • Can do decent damage physically.
Bad things:

• Has way less range than Usernown, this might be a problem
  • Will have huge difficulty with Usernown strange energy forcefields and himself if he starts with magic and doesn't react fast enough.
Usernown:

Good things:

• Has considerable better range in the start and in mid fight. Can keep distance with his shockwaves or use his disks with it.
  • Can tank or counter most of Abban's magical attacks IF he starts with them.
  • In the best scenario, if aimed well, he can OHKO or do severe damage to Abban with his several disks.
  • Has a little more durability than Abban's physical strength, although nothing notable to change the course of it.
Bad things:

• Can't do considerable damage physically, even if this is his main strength
  • Has nothing to defend against the soul attacks, meaning he will be OHKOed at the first stab
So this is quite close and at the same time both can OHKO each other in the best scenarios. I'm not going to vote yet, just wait till you answer what do you think and answer my questions.

Holey Doley, it's like you sapped all of Ed's argumentative energy and fired this wall of text

Also, he scales to half the feat, 277 Kilotons, and is >>that considering he basically shredded his brother after he stopped holding back. Considering by the end of the story, he's a brutal grim reaper, he has no reason to hold back against this Rando dude.

If he happens to really use any magical attacks, it will basically be completely accidental since he doesn't know how to really wield it reliably, more likely then not, he'll just like, use his knife and a blast of fire will come out, or something along those lines. However, considering magic is basically just kinda flowing through him, granting passive Regen and occasional magic, he should be able to just use a sort of wind Aura to blast back against shockwave attacks.

He'll immediately pull his knife in this situation, since, again, he doesn't have a reason to hold back.

Alright then, so changing the scenario now:

In the best scenario for Abban, he manages to get close enough or melee to Usernown, it will be over for User gai, as he will be stabbed to oblivion.

In the worst scenario for Abban, he gets knockbacked by the shockwaves or User keeping distance with the forcefields, and when Usernown can't do melee or Abban using his knife at a distance, User will then proceed to use his disks and possibly doing huge damage to Abban or even decapitating/cutting in half him, which is out of the reach of his regen.

In the best scenario for User, while Abban managed to get through his shockwaves at the start of the battle, he will throw his disks and if he aims well, he will decapitate Abban or cut him in half. Other good scenario is the worst scenario of Abban.

In the worst scenario, Abban gets through all his shockwaves and forcefields, even his disks. Now that Abban is close enough, the fool User will then proceed to go melee and try using his techniques, unknown the abilities of Abban's knife. Before User gai even reacts that his melee techniques are doing nothing, Abban will stab to oblivion user, and his soul is reduced to shreds due to having 0 defense of it.

Now, this is pretty close. Both can OHKO each other at specific times.

I see both have huge chances of doing quite damage to each other, but im leaning towards...

Inconclusive.

Why? As i said before, Abban can OHKO user with his knife, while User, if aiming well, can cut with his disks Abban to the point his regen can't compensate the wounds. His forcefields and shockwaves will be only useful for keeping distance, but nothing else. Abban will be completely unfazed by his physical attacks.

So yeah, this is a pretty close battle even if it doesn't look like so.

Wew

I'll hop on the Inconclusive train, though honestly I did somewhat expect to lose.

Excellent work. Kudos shall rain upon you.

It hasn't quite been 24 hours, only 20.

Now it's diddly darn addable

So I'll do so

Back