• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu's tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Uryuu survived the night fighting against Haschwalth who had goddamn ALMIGHTY.

Shouldn't Uryuu be upgraded just because of logic or some sort of powerscaling? I know it was off-screen but it's still valid right?, I just don't see a town level character surviving against the most haxed ability in the verse while being used by Jugram of all people(who was actually trying to kill him), not some random quincy.

Of course we don't know the exact tier and it's obvious this fight is not finished but Jugram made a chump out of Bazz-B without even trying so at least we can say that Uryuu is stronger than that for the time being, or not?.

Theres a few issues with this.

-the fight was offscreen

-Haschwalth took no damage whatsoever

-Uryuu is in tatters

-To what extent Haschwalth can use the almighty is unknown

Can't draw any real conclusions from that.

I understand that and I thought of it as well. But then I remembered the Bazz-B fight where Jugram just stomped without even trying.

Even if we don't know exactly went on in this fight it just seems REALLY unrealistic that Uryuu was able to survive the night against an oponent that is incredibly powerful and actively wanted to kill him(he says so this chapter). That's why I'm saying town level is just too low and just doesn't make any sense.

Ishida should be without a doubt higher than Bazz-B, Jugram didn't use his ability against Bazz-B, yet he killed him with absolutely no difficulty, that shows us that Jugram is really strong by himself. Even if Uryuu didn't manage to hurt him he still managed to survive against a serious Jugram with Almighty(he can still see the future even if we assume he can't use it 100%). That's why I mentioned he should be above Bazz-B, i'm sure we'll get real feats from now on since the battle is not over(being in the tatters doesn't really matter when Ransotengai is a thing) but in the meantime..

Bleach-7479163

Bazz-B was tired from fighting several captain tier opponents, possibly affected by Yhwach taking back some of the quincy powers and emotionally unstable. He also never used Vollstandig, if I recall.

Even his Quincy: Vollstandig was taken away from him, so Bazz-B couldn't fight full force. Was this too conditional and circumstantial to you?

I disagree with Town level because what matters is that Jugram wanted to kill Uryuu and we have Jugram as Small Country+ in here. Unless of course you're trying to tell me a character like Jugram that has been shown as ruthless suddenly didn't want to get serious against Uryuu(even if he outright says the opposite).

The reason I mentioned Bazz-B is because the wikia has him as City+ post auswahlen, so Uryuu would need to be at least stronger than that in order to not get one-shotted casually like Bazz-B did. It was mostly because it's the easiest way of powerscaling Uryuu without going against the manga.

So to resume, Casual Jugram vs Bazz-B = Bazz-B gets stomped in a second. Serious Jugram with Almighty vs Ishida = Ishida survives through the night.

That's the point i'm trying to make.

For all we know Haschwalth was doing 360 no scopes with his bow on Ishida.

There is not enough info to warrant a upgrade here.

I'd like to see the fight first, yes...

Bazz-B is inconsequential because he doesn't have post-auswahlen stats, look again.

And you know, I am getting tired of this type of thing being brought up every single time before a fight is over. Have patience. I am locking this thread, leave a message on my wall when the fight is over in the manga if I forget to unlock it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back