• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade root/source/origin to Concept type 1 - Maou gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The root is not destroy by dead of body
2. Root is not change, even if it change it change not because dead of the person. It change because order of transformation god
3. Root is deeper than the body, mind, and soul

So your argument that says root is slightly independent because death of the body is incorrect. So root still independent by body

4. Is not the person that exist in past, present, and future simultaneously but the root
So your argument which says root must independent in person past, present, and future is incorrect
5. Even if person is exist simutaneously in past, present, and future. Root initial nature is unbound by the person (body, mind, and soul).

The scan is not just says present existance. But the scan explain about what is root, root true nature/initial nature is deeper than body, mind, and soul. So what makes if body, mind, and soul in past or/and present or/and future get destroyed and root will detroyed??? Even you agree root is independent from existance in past or present or future

So what makes root cannot be concept type 1
  • Root unbound by body, mind, and soul or unbound by object it govern
  • Root exist simutaneously in past, present, future. It's mean root gover
THIS IS THE RESULT

this is what will happen when upgrading a verse in a hurry. It would be nice if we wait for some future LN Volumes to get more information

this is what will happen when upgrading a verse in a hurry. It would be nice if we wait for some future LN Volumes to get more information
I am definitely leaning towards fixxed he does got a point. I do not see any major reasons.
So what makes root cannot be concept type 1
Root unbound by body, mind, and soul or unbound by object it govern
Root exist simutaneously in past, present, future. It's mean root gover

you need to be unbound to the reality that your concept is governing on a universal scale. meaning your destruction = causes reality distortions or outright reality collapsing but the destruction or alteration of said reality will not affect you in any way

I refute it all the way back, i'm too tired to repeat the same thing, unless he bring anything new to the table
Then don't bother because he atleast has argument and materials to back his claims. Just coming and saying it's not or something doesn't make sense.

I read the thread 😑. Pretty much he already cleared your two paragraphs of refutes. Anyway i think his point makes sense.
he actually never cleared anything, aside from nitpicking on the same word: independent from mind, body and soul and link it with the word independent from CM type 1. And then thinking that his understanding of how CM1 work is better than me. Anyway i need to sleep

people here should understand that this thread is weird and seems rushed.
Don't force mg will remain one of the strongest verses in tier 2

I guess the consensus is that the Type 1 Concept is not valid; I think Null's points make more sense currently. Other knowledgeable in conceptual manipulation could give their inputs; @Executor_N0 @QuasiYuri what do you think of the arguments?

If the consensus stays the same after some time, I would suggest the thread be closed.

Neutral, more to null, I'm a bit late and just realized the arrival of crt for cm1 mgf for each source/root

I guess the consensus is that the Type 1 Concept is not valid; I think Null's points make more sense currently. Other knowledgeable in conceptual manipulation could give their inputs; @Executor_N0 @QuasiYuri what do you think of the arguments?

If the consensus stays the same after some time, I would suggest the thread be closed.
This thread can probably be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back