• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Additions to Hunter x Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, then, I could handled the additions to the Nen Users pages, @Antvasima.

Okay. Thank you for the help. Do you know the HXH series well?

If no one has a problem with the suggestions I have made, is it okay if I add them to their respective pages?

There are so many different translations of HxH online that it's very difficult to know whether or not it's the intended meaning. I'm honestly not sure about the mind part.

LordUrien935 said:
There are so many different translations of HxH online that it's very difficult to know whether or not it's the intended meaning. I'm honestly not sure about the mind part.
It's likely just madness manipulation because we already know that malicious nen can cause insanity. Especially if its powerful and the other guy is in a state of zetsu.

Thank you. That would be appreciated.

Okay. Thanks again.

What is left to do here?

Kurapika forces victims to follow his rules. If they break it, they die as seen with Uvogin and Pakunoda.

I'm not experienced enough to create new profiles, so I'll leave it to someone else to do it. Right now, the Princes that need their own page are Benjamin, Camilla, and Zhang Lei.

Well, if Tserriednich is 8-A then they should scale. Benjamin at the very least should be 8-A since he's the strongest Prince physically.

I agree every one with nen should get resistence to nens passive abilities.

https://i995.**********.com/hunter-x-hunter/384/hunter-x-hunter-11406061.jpg

His aura is just incredibly monstrous and he even passively created a nen beast by just exerting it.

https://i999.**********.com/hunter-x-hunter/384/hunter-x-hunter-11406073.jpg

With ren he creates a nen beast. With zetsu he can see the future and change his actions. Imagine when he learms the others. With Gyo he can see the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back