• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Additions to Hunter x Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really makes you wish JoJo characters were still 8-A. Diavolo vs Tserriednich would be a great match-up.

The Prince's ability lasts exactly 10 seconds as well and when he first used his hax he did a JoJo pose.

Elizhaa's suggestion is probably fine to add.

Okay. Thanks. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this?

I'd question if we shouldn't mention the vulnerabilities created by using Zetsu. IIRC, it's noted that, since Zetsu involves keeping one's aura exclusively in the body, it makes them more vulnerable to physical and nen attacks, because you don't have any aura on the outside of your body to protect you.

Imaginym said:
I'd question if we shouldn't mention the vulnerabilities created by using Zetsu. IIRC, it's noted that, since Zetsu involves keeping one's aura exclusively in the body, it makes them more vulnerable to physical and nen attacks, because you don't have any aura on the outside of your body to protect you.
I guess it is fair.

So should that be added as well then?

Glad to help.

I wanted to say for one of the last topic: I think Nen Users should have invisible attacks because people who can't Nen/Gyo or characters who can't see Aura, their Nen attacks are invisible.

Nen attacks should also be have Intangibility because the attacks is made of aura, in general. The only exeception would be for Conjurers' Attacks who can materialized object that sometimes even non-nen users can see and touch but even then all all conjurers should be able to use others nen type that have Invisibility and Intangibility properties.

So, I think Nen users should get Non-Physical Interaction and invisible nen attacks.

LordUrien935 said:
BTW, the wrong Razor is linked in the HxH page.
I handled it. The page was unlocked so if there is is a link issue like the past one with a unlocked page then you free to fix, @LordUrien935.

Okay, but remember to remove the matches from their opponents' profile pages as well.

It should still preferably be rendered full body images though.

Thank you for the help. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back