• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Mononobe Yuu with Marduk to Low 2-C

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Marduk is described as a weapon capable of harming Vitra who exists in a higher dimenesion:

"Vritra, having lost that stand-in... Can you remain safe?" "What?" Hearing my question, Vritra's eyebrow twitched. "Stand-ins like that black dragon just now or Hekatonkheir, you could probably make as many of them as you want. But all living creatures must have some kind of main body or core." "......" Vritra answered with silence, so I continued: "Rather than to conduct a sneak attack, the reason why you left the self-destructing black dragon's body was to protect this body... To protect your current main body, right? If that's the case, stop fighting. I don't want to kill you." "......Kuku." Vritra's shoulders shook slightly then she laughed, unable to contain herself. "Haha—don't want to kill me? Indeed, this stand-in is my current core, however... The connected main body existeth in a higher dimension. And the coordinates for that—Unable to perceive higher dimensions, ye cannot destroy me completely." A different dimension... That was probably where dark matter existed. Dark matter's form was determined according to the will of the one who generated it. It was matter of a higher dimension whose coordinates were believed to belong to an axis of the "mind." —It was possible that Vritra was the existence with the greatest proximity to dark matter. If that was the case, what we saw of Vritra was merely a portion projected onto this three-dimensional world. A glimpse of her full appearance was impossible. Hence, even if Ds could bring dark matter over from the other side, they still could not head over to where dark matter was located. Perhaps Vritra's expression of confidence stemmed from knowledge of this fact, but I still had a trump card. "Is it impossible, even for my anti-dragon armament—capable of preventing Hekatonkheir's restoration temporarily?" "—!" The smile vanished from Vritra's face. "That was the weapon Yggdrasil gave me to fight Hekatonkheir—to fight you. Precisely because it could reach your main body, which exists in a higher dimension, that's why Hekatonkheir couldn't revive, right? Please tell me, even if your main body suffers that kind of attack... Will you still be fine?" Hearing my words, Vritra's expression froze. Our gazes met. The air was thick with tension. The first to break this tense atmosphere was Vritra. "......Hoo." Vritra sighed deeply and lowered her head. "Thou art... Truly contemptible. It appeareth that I ought to be more aware of my disadvantageous position and existing crisis."

In short seems pretty clearly Low 2-C, Hekatonkheir which is just an avatar of Vitra was killed years ago by Yuu using Marduk, normally when Heekatonkheir dies it just shows up again somewhere in the world cause the main body in a higher dimension just recreates it, but after Yuu killed it, it took years for it to come back, cause Yuu attacked Vitra's main body in a higher dimension.

Hmm...

So I read this just a few times to make sure I'm reading this right, and I have the feeling that this might be more of the ability to affect a higher dimensional being...which I guess COULD give Yuu the ability to harm people like Vritra, thus the ability to harm Low 2-C's?

Affecting and harming Low 2-C's from a higher dimension above 3-D seems alright from the looks of it. Would be good to have more input to be ensured.

Yea, he can harm Virtra who is 4-D.

Dark matter which all the characters in the series use is a 4-D substance, and Vitra is the one closest to dark matter, cause she exists in the higher dimension where it is.

From that higher dimension Vitra sends out avatars, if they die she just recreates them but Yuu can directly harm Vitra who is in the 4th dimension, thus stopping the avators from being created.

Right. Although it could also lead one to read this to assume that it's just hitting something beyond 3-D but if what Yuu's hitting with Marduk also counts as Low 2-C potency, then that could be aite ish.

Would hope to get others to see this and make sure if that is the case.

Dark matter being 4-D:

"This black mass was not any kind of matter or phenomenon yet. According to physical definitions, it did not even count as existing. Nevertheless, it was definitely on my palm. Only Ds were capable of sensing their existence. But not ordinary humans. Hence, scholars proposed a hypothesis. Namely, the dark matter conjecture. For example, humans were able to photograph an object from different angles using a camera. They were able to capture a three dimensional object into an arbitrary two dimensional planar photograph. Similarly, this black substance could be transmuted into any arbitrary substance from the three dimensional world. Hence, it was believed that this could be a higher dimensional substance—ergo, it was named dark matter. Supposing dark matter was a fourth dimensional substance, then defining its existence would require four axes. What would the fourth axis be? It was still currently unknown, but the most convincing suggestion was that it was something closely related to the mind. Because dark matter's form would change according to the creator's will."

As i posted above Vitra exists closest to dark matter, so she is in the 4th dimension, also the normal vitra we see is only a portion of herself projected onto the 3-D world.

And vitra was concerned her main body would suffer damage from marduck.

But yea hopefully more ppl comment here.

Finally a reply.

Gonna wait another day or two to see if anyone else pops in, if not going ahead if the change.

Back