• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Upgrade Vritra (Unlimited Fafnir)

This is again reiterated in regards to Vritra's true form:

"Haha—don't want to kill me? Indeed, this stand-in is my current core, however... The connected main body existeth in a higher dimension. And the coordinates for that—Unable to perceive higher dimensions, ye cannot destroy me completely."
A different dimension... That was probably where dark matter existed. Dark matter's form was determined according to the will of the one who generated it. It was matter of a higher dimension whose coordinates were believed to belong to an axis of the "mind." —It was possible that Vritra was the existence with the greatest proximity to dark matter. If that was the case, what we saw of Vritra was merely a portion projected onto this three-dimensional world. A glimpse of her full appearance was impossible.

So I think she shouldn't be at 6-C. From the words, it was evident that she was definitely an entity that was in a higher dimension.

Literally in your quote it says the coordinates of the higher dimension belong to the mind.

Already told you it doesn't fit our standards. It doesn't say that higher dimensions are infinitely superior to lower ones, and the axis that is described is the mind, and not time

She is higher dimensional sure, but it doesn't fit our standards to grant a higher tier. Read this for info on our standards.

Last edited:
But at least she should be at least 2-C. Her being at 6-C is very controversial, don't you think?

2-C based on what? I literally just said her being higher dimensional is meaningless in terms of her rating on this site, if the higher dimensions in question don't fit our standards.

And literally nobody cares about this verse enough for it to be controversial.

Low 2-C I forgot to type low Since she was in a higher dimension, she should definitely be. Low 2-c And that's for sure?

Back