• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for D.Va (Ultimate only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to post for reference for anyone else who wants to drop in for input:

It is heavily implied that D.Va's MEKA runs on some sort of nuclear power, as her Mech's weaponry are referred to as "Fusion Cannons" as in "Nuclear Fusion". In addition, the output emitted by this attack is consistent with the fact that the highest durability we currently have for Overwatch characters is Large Building level, meaning that having a MCB+ attack one-shot them is hardly an outlier.

As for why the Korean government will let her detonate dozens of mini nuclear reactors just to take out a few structures... that's beyond me.

Lol on that last part, Reppuzan. They must have some serious dough money just to help resupply MEKA mechs for D.Va to use. ^^;

But aside that, i say this is alright and reasonable enough.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Does this scale to anyone else's Ultimate attack?
Nope. It is the single most damaging attack in the game (Unless you somehow eat all of Roadhog's Whole Hog rounds without dying) and is generating by detonating a minature nuclear reactor.

Maybe Transcendance's durability given that it can block the attack. Don't think any other Ult scales as the attack is a OHK for anyone within the given radius in game.

Yeah, looks legitimate to me. Roadhog's ult having more damage doesn't contradict it, by the way, as:

A: It's over an extended period of time, B: It's dealt in several seperate increments, and C: gameplay mechanics are a thing.

I think Zenyatta's Transcendance's durability can be scaled to this. It's esstentially the ult. defense much like how D.Va's self destruct Ult. is the most damaging attack, in that nothing can harm Zenyatta while he's that state.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think Zenyatta's Transcendance's durability can be scaled to this. It's esstentially the ult. defense much like how D.Va's self destruct Ult. is the most damaging attack, in that nothing can harm Zenyatta while he's that state.
Because he is kind of "incorporeal"

Because he is transcending

He is literally immune to damage

To any damage

Even Hanzo's Ult can kill him

(And that technique is.... Just too much, I mean, Infinite Range?)

Damn. That's pretty OP then. Hehe. ^^;

Well at least something got off from here. Plus knowing what Zenyatta and Hanzo's Ult's. actually do.

Alright. So even tho Aiden implemented the change here before those like Azzy and Ant came by, they still considered this reasonable so i think it's alright to close this since we have a decent amount of approvals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back