• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Comics #1 - Giganta rework and various other additions

Yeah and?

Don't need to, basic logic protects it. Bring me scans she goes for the kill each and everytime she fights.
So him holding back is still 4-B

You agree that she doesn't go for the kill everytime she fights, so you also agree she's 4-B when not willing to kill since she can fight Superman when not willing to kill

So him holding back is still 4-B
No? Him holding back CAN include 4-B, and can include far lower ratings. Your equivalence is bullshit, Etrigan can be included in that "far lower ratings"
You agree that she doesn't go for the kill everytime she fights, so you also agree she's 4-B when not willing to kill since she can fight Superman when not willing to kill
And?

No? Him holding back CAN include 4-B, and can include far lower ratings. Your equivalence is bullshit, Etrigan can be included in that "far lower ratings"

And?
Can you show me where it can include lower ratings like tier 5 so I can tell when Superman is supposedly 4-B and when he is "5-A"?

So you agree that Wonder Woman is 4-B even when not willing to kill, right?

Can you show me where it can include lower ratings like tier 5 so I can tell when Superman is supposedly 4-B and when he is "5-A"?
You have to prove Superman doesn't include lower ratings when holding back, and in his mind he is like "yknow what? I'll just hold back to 4-B alone, don't feel like going lower".
So you agree that Wonder Woman is 4-B even when not willing to kill, right?
No, same reason with Superman, she can hold back to lower values.

Like mate recognise burden of proof is on you, in countering these assertions supported by logic :v

You have to prove Superman doesn't include lower ratings when holding back, and in his mind he is like "yknow what? I'll just hold back to 4-B alone, don't feel like going lower".
You made the claim that he holds back to 5-A

No, same reason with Superman, she can hold back to lower values.

Like mate recognise burden of proof is on you :v

You claimed she was only holding back to 5-A. So tell me, how is Wonder Woman 4-B when she fought a holding back Superman. Better yet, how is anyone other than Superman 4-B at all when they only fight a holding back Superman with the exception of a handful of people in the entirety of Post Crisis?

You made the claim that he holds back to 5-A
And my claim is supported by basic logic. Simple as that.
You claimed she was only holding back to 5-A. So tell me, how is Wonder Woman 4-B when she fought a holding back Superman
This is actually an interesting point, because we had a discussion that Wondy shouldn't BE 4-B either, so yeah if you'd prefer for me to pursue this logic, then she isn't 4-B, and is currently listed wrong.
Better yet, how is anyone other than Superman 4-B at all when they only fight a holding back Superman with the exception of a handful of people in the entirety of Post Crisis?
Because said handful of people fight other people, who fight other people, who fight other people.

Like for real though, I won't be shocked if even lesser number of people are listed 4-B than what we currently put them. Logic's valid on this, issue however is that even currently listed 4-Bs on wiki are wonk, rather than what they should be.

And my claim is supported by basic logic. Simple as that.

This is actually an interesting point, because we had a discussion that Wondy shouldn't BE 4-B either, so yeah if you'd prefer for me to pursue this logic, then she isn't 4-B either

Because said handful of people fight other people, who fight other people, who fight other people.

Like for real though, I won't be shocked if even lesser number of people are listed 4-B than what we currently put them. Logic's valid on this, issue however is that even currently listed 4-Bs on wiki are wonk, rather than what they should be.
What basic logic? And why haven't you made the CRT to downgrade everyone below 4-B? Are you working on one right now? If so, its pretty important and you should do it as soon as possible

Oh also I was wrong in my assertion that we need to presume Wondy holds back. It's true to an extent that it's not necessary for her to have proofing given her demeanor, but we still do list proofing for her stating this on her file itself.

Then his 4-B feats are invald too. What is matching a 4-B punch if not matching the force behind it?

Hell even if you lift it, it does, if we're talking IRL.
I can lift ***** 3 to 4 times my weight and my body doesn't scale to them like at all.
Have you ever tried lifting weights before?
Then his 4-B feats are invald too. What is matching a 4-B punch if not matching the force behind it?
That's different cause you're withstanding it.
If a 4B makes another 4B bleed while his body is okay means his durability is 4B or even higher as he can withstand it.

Not lifting some stupid shit.

Why is it different? It's still still force being exerted onto his body. They're both durability feats,

Hell, I can STILL give you feats of Superman and Superman-tier characters getting rocked by destructive feats on a lower level.

I can lift ***** 3 to 4 times my weight and my body doesn't scale to them like at all.
...it does. Do you know how force works?

In general current world record for deadlift is less than 4x a person's own weight, and you're typically ******* fainting at that point.
Have you ever tried lifting weights before?
Yes. It's not mass vs. mass, it's also a factor of Force.
That's different cause you're withstanding it.
If a 4B makes another 4B bleed while his body is okay means his durability is 4B or even higher as he can withstand it.
...he's withstanding them in those feats as well.
Not lifting some stupid shit.
Bruh moment

Look, it's pretty clear the opposition here has a poor understanding of comic book scaling, site standards and real life physics. If they want to revise any of them, I suggest that they work, respectively, towards their own CRT, staff thread or Nobel prize. Until then, this is derailing an unrelated thread and should stop ASAP.

I am with armor. Next comment better be about the revision at hand. Or else I will hakai it

Completely agreed. I just wanted to revise funny big fetish woman lol.

I'll add a better Large Size scan and intelligence scans when im done exercising btw. I think it was in Secret Six where she grew large enugh to make a cruise line fit in her hands.

I've been enduring ***** since my years in military so something 3 to 4 times my weight ain't a problem.
Teezar when he doxes himself because he's claiming he casuallly does shit people take decades of separate training to do, just because he did military service. Either you're in the news for that kinda shit mate, or you're lying out your ******* teeth right now to gain cool points in a debate. Got longer experience as a doctor than you as a solider, what does that make me?

I know we're supposed to move on, but mate, make the thread before you claim outrageously nonsensical claims on other people's CRTs, and then hide away because you get called out for derailing after all.

Shit you're claiming will make ******* hit Peak Human just because they got drafted.

Teezar, mate, I don't think your eating like 10K calories a day, are like 6'5 at least, built like the biggest shit brick house, and do massive amounts of training every day. And lifting 3-4 times ones own weight is hard for a world-class professional Strongman to do. In fact they need large amounts of warmup to push over a taxi with 4 of them there, and considering they weigh like 300-500 pounds each?

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to call the bullshit department cause damn do your teeth need large gaps to squeeze through that much BS

Forgot to add the Blue Beetle scan. He strugglles a llot with doing it and barely breaks free, so I think a 'possibly' rating works.

Everybody should try to be more respectful and polite here. We want a good friendly and collaborative mood in this community, not an abrasive one.

Anyway, the initial suggestions here seem to make sense to me.

Back