• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn CRT #1: Updating the Spawn Profiles and Adding a Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
The explanations in the page still just seem to justify Multiverse level+ statistics for "God", "Satan", and Divine Spawn. If there are no better ones available, they should all preferably be downgraded accordingly.

The explanations in the page still just seem to justify Multiverse level+ statistics for "God", "Satan", and Divine Spawn. If there are no better ones available, they should all preferably be downgraded accordingly.
As long as it's not 2-C I'm fine with it, but I do wanna continue to try and highball the 3 characters as much as I can.

Last edited:
You should aim for accuracy, not highballing. What explicitly scales these characters to being able to destroy or create infinite universes in the first place, and what is supposed to justify the characters in question infinitely transcending that?

You should aim for accuracy, not highballing. What explicitly scales these characters to being able to destroy or create infinite universes in the first place, and what is supposed to justify the characters in question infinitely transcending that?
Perhaps you're right. It's just that I wanna make it seem like Divine Spawn had a fraction of the Mother's power after eating the Forbidden Fruit from the Tree of Life.

I mean, seeing as how she's currently 2-A for creating an infinite number of children comparable to God and Satan who are still at 2-C and Spawn is equal to God and Satan, isn't there a little more to Divine Spawn?

Well, if that is all that we have to go by, Divine Spawn, "God", and "Satan" should probably all be returned to tier 2-C, and Mother of Existence get an "At least 2-A" tier

Well, if that is all that we have to go by, Divine Spawn, "God", and "Satan" should probably all be returned to tier 2-C, and Mother of Existence get an "At least 2-A" tier
It doesn't seem right keeping them at the same tier. With Spawn at his peak shaking all of creation which would include the Overlap, it would imply he's more powerful than the Mother who's only 2-A; we can't put Spawn in his base on a higher tier than the Mother.

What if we scaled the Mother to Spawn recreating his universe (including the Overlap) with her power?

That a war cry of his shook creation seems like figure of speech hyperbole rather than an explicit feat.

What are the exact explicit feats for Todd McFarlane's versions of "God", "Satan", and Divine Spawn exactly? So we know what to scale them to.

Also, which of their pages have you edited so far? They likely need to be reverted to how they were before.

That a war cry of his shook creation seems like figure of speech hyperbole rather than an explicit feat.

What are the exact explicit feats for Todd McFarlane's versions of "God", "Satan", and Divine Spawn exactly? So we know what to scale them to.

Also, which of their pages have you edited so far? They likely need to be reverted to how they were before.
We know that Divine Spawn wiped out all the forces of Heaven and Hell and is also equal to God and Satan after eating the Forbidden Fruit the Mother bestowed on him

God's throne has the ability to snuff out and recreate countless worlds. We also know he created Spawn's universe which would include the Overlap.

Satan is superior to Malebolgia who brought agony to billions of worlds and dimensions.

Will continue to update

We know that Divine Spawn wiped out all the forces of Heaven and Hell and is also equal to God and Satan after eating the Forbidden Fruit the Mother bestowed on him
Okay.
Okay. That seems like an acceptable justification for 2-B.
Okay. Causing suffering is not quantifiable though.
Will continue to update
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Can you link to the pages that you revised to Low 1-C please? They seem to need to be reverted.

Okay. I will revert your edits then. 2-B for all three of them seems fine in any case.

What are the greatest feats for The Mother of Existence?

Okay. I will revert your edits then. 2-B for all three of them seems fine in any case.

What are the greatest feats for The Mother of Existence?
Well, so far it's creating an infinite number of children comparable to God and Satan. And it's also granting Spawn her power so he can recreate his entire universe including the Overlap.

I have reverted to the previous statistics for the page in question:

You can probably re-apply the other accepted changes here though, but only 2-B in terms of statistics, not Low 1-C.

I have reverted to the previous statistics for the page in question:

You can probably re-apply the other accepted changes here though, but only 2-B in terms of statistics, not Low 1-C.
Okay. I suppose that "At least 2-A" seems fine for her then.
Can we also put her at a "likely Low 1-C"?

Well iinm, I recall @Qawsedf234 saying that the most I could get out of the current cosmology I made was "2-A, possibly Low 1-C", primarily because of the Overlap that transcends space and time.

does the overlap transcends space and time to the point it exists beyond the multiverse? Because we don't automatically give tier 1 for just transcending space and time unless said transcendence has to do with the multiverse in question

does the overlap transcends space and time to the point it exists beyond the multiverse? Because we don't automatically give tier 1 for just transcending space and time unless said transcendence has to do with the multiverse in question
Well, it supposedly exists outside of space and time; its power is sustained by feeding off of information from everything.

it being timeless doesn't mean transcending time and space, especially if the context is not referring to the entire multiverse being transcended upon. And it being infinite in space is at best supporting evidence. Not exactly a main argument for tier 1.

it being timeless doesn't mean transcending time and space, especially if the context is not referring to the entire multiverse being transcended upon. And it being infinite in space is at best supporting evidence. Not exactly a main argument for tier 1.
Well, the Overlap intersects all planes of existence and has no bounds. Does that count?

Also, I merely got the "exists outside of time and space" part from the Image Comics Database. I don't have any proof it DOES exist outside of space and time.

Last edited:
so it connects all realities, so you have like half of the requirements for tier 1. If you don't have transcending space and time as something explicitly said for the overlap then it's just 2-A at best, assuming the spawn cosmology does have infinite timelines. It's the main reason why God of War lost tier 1 from Yggdrasil since it didn't have enough evidence for tier 1 at the time.

so it connects all realities, so you have like half of the requirements for tier 1. If you don't have transcending space and time as something explicitly said for the overlap then it's just 2-A at best, assuming the spawn cosmology does have infinite timelines. It's the main reason why God of War lost tier 1 from Yggdrasil since it didn't have enough evidence for tier 1 at the time.
Even if it's without bounds?

without bounds can mean a lot of things, and at best is just supporting evidence like how the overlap being infinite in space is also just supporting evidence. We'd need it to have statements on it transcending time and space for it to qualify for tier 1.

without bounds can mean a lot of things, and at best is just supporting evidence like how the overlap being infinite in space is also just supporting evidence. We'd need it to have statements on it transcending time and space for it to qualify for tier 1.
Maybe we should come back to this, then. Anyway, I do think we should give 1st age Modern Spawn a peak.

So should Divine Spawn, "God", and "Satan" have their statistics changed to 2-B, and The Mother of Existence be changed to "At least 2-A" then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back