• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn CRT #1: Updating the Spawn Profiles and Adding a Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about this?
This part
Needs to have everything after Angela cut off or rewarded. Because it's attempting to push a multi-dimensional range showing as AP. It should be something like
Solar System level (Comparable to, or stronger than Angela.SKilled Malebolgia who was said to have brought agony to "billions of worlds and dimensions")
The Solar System rating is also really badly justified but that's for another thread

The immeasurable strength rating needs a justification

Nigh-Infinite isn't a stamina tier

Infinite stamina needs a justification

Thank you greatly for helping out so much.

What Qawsedf234 mentioned needs to be adjusted then.

So what edits currently needs to be done based on this thread?
From what I'm seeing JT's Spawn profile has fixed some of the errors brought up above, except for the Low 2-C for 4-B thing. Maybe @JTGamer96 can comment here and explain why that is still there? Maybe he also wants Malebolgia to go down to 4-B, not sure.
I personally don't support 4-B Malebolgia because he rules the 8th circle of hell, considering that all the circles are Low 2-C in size and that when Spawn ruled it he had absolute control over the circle, Malebolgia should firmly be in Low 2-C too
@Qawsedf234 @Zaratthustra @KLOL506 @Dereck03 @AbaddonTheDisappointment @EnnardTrap1987

The AP justifications are better, but the justifications for infinite stamina doesn't fit the rating. The lifting strength justification for immeasurable also still isn't justified. If it's being part of a realm, then that's not immeasurable.

Last edited:
No, Image Comics stories don't have a shared cosmology. Spawn's its own, Invincible's its own.
Actually that's not true, Spawn has definitely had enough crossovers with other Image characters for them to be considered canon.
Funnily, Invincible is kinda canon to Marvel Multiverse/cosmology via crossover which happened with 616
Unless the crossover in question has specifically been referenced in either continuity like others than this is also untrue.

The feat isn't usable. Aside from being a hyperbole and failing to destroy metal bars, which the posted scan unceremoniously cuts out from the page, there are a few problems both canonically and legally, this event happened in a dream and scales to absolutely no one.
It doesn't affect the bars because they're supernatural and in Hell...they're not normal metal bars. And Hellspawned creatures are stronger in hell then they are on Earth.

It doesn't affect the bars because they're supernatural and in Hell...they're not normal metal bars. And Hellspawned creatures are stronger in hell then they are on Earth.
1. They're not in Hell.
2. He is not Spawn at least not the one we know of.
3. Its a dream in Issue 9 and not part of the canon story.
4. The issue has rights issue iirc and is no longer in publication with the official Spawn Origin collection excluding it.
5. Not usable no matter how you slice it.

1. They're not in Hell.
2. He is not Spawn at least not the one we know of.
3. Its a dream in Issue 9 and not part of the canon story.
4. The issue has rights issue iirc and is no longer in publication with the official Spawn Origin collection excluding it.
5. Not usable no matter how you slice it.
1. They are because prior his necrocounter went to zilche
2. Yup he is
3. Issue 10 and it is canon hell its referenced in 11
4. Doesn't matter, DC/Marvel has rights issues but they have events that are canon enough to be referenced
5. It is if you've actually read the comics

Actually that's not true, Spawn has definitely had enough crossovers with other Image characters for them to be considered canon.

Unless the crossover in question has specifically been referenced in either continuity like others than this is also untrue.
Erik Larsen has stated that the different Image Comics continuities are obviously all far too different to fit together properly, but that different versions of several of the Image company characters exist in each others' canons, and during crossovers the same events happen to occurr in each of their respective continuities/comic books.

Does someone mind unlocking the Mother of Existence's profile again? I organized the references in the draft for her.

Have you only added references or do you intend to make any other changes to the state of our official page for the character in question?

Well, call me OCD, but I sometimes prefer to save space and data on profiles, so I grouped together the same references I used multiple times on the page for the sake of it.

Okay. I will unlock the page for you then.

Please do not make any unauthorised changes.

I unlocked "Satan's" page. However, both that page and "God's" have conflicting statistics. Which of them should be updated?

Also, JTGamer96, in the future if you double-post, please delete the second post instead, as it messes up the notifications to other members otherwise, due to a flaw in XenForo's programming.

No problem.

Can somebody write a list of all the members who have helped out in this thread previously, so I can call for them, please?

What do you think about this?
Speed is missing a justification for the MFTL+ part
possibly up to Massively FTL+ (
This part
likely Massively Hypersonic travel speed (Comparable to Malebolgia)
Links to a character that's listed as MFTL+ or Immeasurable and has no justification for it.

Lifting strength
Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Still needs a justification for Immeasurable

Omniscient intelligence needs a justification for it.

Besides those suggested changes, the profiles look excellent and very well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back