• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Updating Luke Skywalker?

In the EU novels, It has been said that be moved an black hole and beaten Abeloth who is likey star level but he had help.

Should he'll be updated with those?

Not sure about the black hole thing, but he only had the help of one other force user when battling Abeloth (Darth Krayt).

Well, if Abeloth really is Star level and Luke only had one other person helping him, that would very likely bump him far above Moon level.

No idea about the powerscaling part.

For the black hole part it is dependend on the size of the black hole and how fast he moved it. If the black hole was a normal black hole like you commonly find it in the universe and he moved it with at least Massively Hypersonic+ speed it should be star level.

It's said to be an pseudo black hole and i don't know which novel where he did it.

Maybe i will look it up.

In the EU novels, Luke Skywalker can use the force to move black holes (Dark Tide: Rui) and rip apart fortresses (Before the Storm ). In the Vong War he took on hundreds of Vong Slayers by himself (The Unifying Force ) despite the fact that a single Vong Slayer is a match for a skilled Jedi Knight. And currently, Luke is matching the Star Wars equivalent of Cthulhu, her name is Abeloth, a being who has enough power to melt an entire city of Sith with a single scream (Fate of the Jedi ).

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
In the EU novels, Luke Skywalker can use the force to move black holes (Dark Tide: Rui) and rip apart fortresses (Before the Storm ). In the Vong War he took on hundreds of Vong Slayers by himself (The Unifying Force ) despite the fact that a single Vong Slayer is a match for a skilled Jedi Knight. And currently, Luke is matching the Star Wars equivalent of Cthulhu, her name is Abeloth, a being who has enough power to melt an entire city of Sith with a single scream (Fate of the Jedi ).
Do you know how big were those black holes and how much speed he'll moved them?

if it was a real Black Hole i can get behind the upgrade because DontTalk who probably knows more about Black Holes than i do said it would be star level

Back