• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Ren Fuji & Reinhard Heydrich's Powers & Abilities

@Schro

Calm down. Seriously. There's no need to use that tone.

But it's true. We don't use the anime mainly because it diverges from canon in multiple spots and is generally a loose adaptation of the VN.

Jeez people get so sensitive I swear, even by my standards.

But nah we use the canon VN and he doesn't fly.

Reppuzan said:
@Schro
Calm down. Seriously. There's no need to use that tone.

But it's true. We don't use the anime mainly because it diverges from canon in multiple spots and is generally a loose adaptation of the VN.
You are the admisnistrator here, do you mind giving that guy a warning or punish him as a penalty?

Gargoyle One said:
Jeez people get so sensitive I swear, even by my standards.
But nah we use the canon VN and he doesn't fly.
Wait, they never flew in the visual novel?! Sorry, I never played the game.

Wait, Dies Irae is not an anime....?

Not only an anime, but an adaptation of the visual novel that is the canonical.

Visual Novel adaption.

They never shown to fly during any of their fights.

Well, in the case of Reinhard, he mostly uses the dead as a "staircase"

I was just joking, actually. I just have the bad habit of using profanity to say something. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was angry.

You are the admisnistrator here, do you mind giving that guy a warning or punish him as a penalty?

He just told him to calm down. Nothing to earn about.

Punish him for what? He might have exaggerated a bit but he didn't break any rules. Don't tell me you really got offended by that.

Not like having flight is really important for him

Gladsheimr alone is enough to cover that

Back