• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update on Sponge Bob feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ones that directly scale to neptune should be solid 8-B, ones who don't should be 9-A to 8-B
Could the humans be solidly 8-B given how they consistently overpower the cast casually?

Plus, now that you mention other fish that are given solid 9-B’s, shouldnt they be given a 10-C key as well given how it is absurd to have them millions of times stronger which is how we rate Sandy?

Could the humans be solidly 8-B given how they consistently overpower the cast casually?

Plus, now that you mention other fish that are given solid 9-B’s, shouldnt they be given a 10-C key as well given how it is absurd to have them millions of times stronger which is how we rate Sandy?
Probably? The same thing was said for the 10-C logic being also weird, but that was for another thread if I recall.

We talked about that on another thread, and it was 5-C. It doesnt really physically scale to anybody due to it being a massive outlier, but this only scales to Patrick through environmental destruction
Ah! I see.

Now that Patrick's brain freeze feat is out of the way, the last thing now is... We'll probably need to remove Spongebob's match-ups, given he was upgraded, I think his match-ups are no longer valid.

Crocodile (One Piece): Invincibubble's 8-A key is now High 7-C.

Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW): Same reason above.

Meat Boy (Super Meat Boy): Spongebob's 9-B key is now 9-A.

Jimmy Neutron (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius): Same reason above.

Ah! I see.

Now that Patrick's brain freeze feat is out of the way, the last thing now is... We'll probably need to remove Spongebob's match-ups, given he was upgraded, I think his match-ups are no longer valid.

Crocodile (One Piece): Invincibubble's 8-A key is now High 7-C.

Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW): Same reason above.

Meat Boy (Super Meat Boy): Spongebob's 9-B key is now 9-A.

Jimmy Neutron (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius): Same reason above.
Jimmy had win conditions with his inventions, Crocodile won with durability negating transmutation, Spongebob's tier jump does not affect the fight because Meat Boy has Low Godly.

Only the sonic match is now outdated, which I already requested to be removed

Jimmy had win conditions with his inventions, Crocodile won with durability negating transmutation, Spongebob's tier jump does not affect the fight because Meat Boy has Low Godly.

Only the sonic match is now outdated, which I already requested to be removed
Actually given the newer hax Sponge has, one of these would be having a bit more to take him out now. could need a rematch one day.

Okay. Then he should probably get the same tiers that Sandy has.

They said you can apply it now so long as it is accepted

It is also one of the feats mentioned earlier

AP/Durability
The cast has survived blasts from Dragon Jeffyfish which vaporize small stone based buildings
Right, from that list. It should be safe adding this FRA and since it's around a simular level as the other calced feats. In the Durability section we mentions this to Patrick's page who survived blasts from the Jellyfish Dragon and scale it to Krabs,Squidward,Sandy from their medieval counterpart who took blasts from it too

Has it been taken into account in the calculation that the houses are much smaller than normal due to being resized for the tiny character heights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back