• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Iron Man to Tier 2-C: Low Multiverse level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godkiller Armor 001
Earth-616 Iron Man, that's right, the Iron Man from the main timeline, not from any alternated universe, don the Godkiller Armor which was designed to kill the Celestials.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Celestials

If we were to scale Godkiller Iron Man to the Celestials, shouldn't he be 2-C as well?

Now before you mention Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark couldn't pilot the armor, well he created his own version of the very same armor called Godkiller Armor MK II which is supposed to replicate the orginal Godkiller Armor powers, and he was able to pilot it put up a good fight before he lost.

1io9og (1)

On top of this being an utterly insane outlier, it's incredibly inconsistent with his other feats in stronger armors such as the Nodel 51

Gargoyle One said:
On top of this being an utterly insane outlier, it's incredibly inconsistent with his other feats in stronger armors such as the Nodel 51
What about Iron Man Amor Model 22 which he used to fight against King Thor? You know Thor with the Odinforce who scales to Multi-Galaxy level+? It's from the same Earth-616 timeline.

Thor God of Thunder Vol 1 7 Many Armors of Iron Man Variant Textless

The writer of the King Thor storyline did not write him as 3-B. Thorbuster IM also fought a Thor that just recently received and had not yet mastered the Odinforce. So no.

Celestials in the current Avengers run are written to be planetary threats.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
The writer of the King Thor storyline did not write him as 3-B. Thorbuster IM also fought a Thor that just recently received and had not yet mastered the Odinforce. So no.

And Odin is now building level I guess? Because he was 'nothing' to Celestials. Though Odin was going to rebuild the Universe with help from Phoenix

The Godkiller armor is too insignificant in terms of appearances for it to have a new key

Besides, Thor is jobber, and holds back almost all the time, so scaling off him is not a good idea as far as Thorbuster is concerned

The Model 51 being a composite only applies to all the armors that came before it, not after it. Godkiller Mk 2 wouldnt be included

Guess I will have to step in...

Yes, God-Killer Mk 2 is Low 2-C for fighting off against Celestials (And supposedly be able to destroy them through self-destruction), regardless whetever or not they are treated as planetary threats (Heck, they still have Tier 2 feats currently, scaling from Knull).

And no, is not going to be added in the profile, literally just two appearances to be worth adding.

Is this a bad time to bring up the Low 2-C one-off Phoenix Buster Armor whose only feat is destroying the Phoenix Force? ovo

Phoenix Buster fall under the same case as the Iron-Destroyer, the Thorbuster and the Godkiller Mk 2: Just one time armor.

In fact, I'm not sure if is worth having Model 36 as a key, the armor is not as popular as the original Hulkbuster (Who actually stalemate 5-B Hulk), and Model Prime is better in literally everything anyway.

Newendigo said:
Guess I will have to step in...

Yes, God-Killer Mk 2 is Low 2-C for fighting off against Celestials (And supposedly be able to destroy them through self-destruction), regardless whetever or not they are treated as planetary threats (Heck, they still have Tier 2 feats currently, scaling from Knull).

And no, is not going to be added in the profile, literally just two appearances to be worth adding.
The whole 'they are planetary threats' is coming from them not destroying the earth instantly, even though it was because they were controlled by Horde and Horde were themselves hiding beneath earth's crust

And it was stated by Rogers that they can obliterate the earth with a snap

Also, I completely agree with these armors not getting their own keys. They barely have appearances and are generally prep time feats for Stark

Graf Thorsdottir said:
What about Infinity Gauntlet Iron Man?

Dooms prep feats cap out at tier 1 tho

Honestly tier 3/2 prep iron Man doesn't seem that unreasonable, but I'd ask the comics guys.

Prep time is the biggest plot device in Marvel, literally anything is possible with prep. So it would be better to leave that alone

Apparently Iron Man had a suit made of a material that was ultra flexible but nearly as durable as adamantium, is this true? I got it from an RT.

From what I can see, it's not about the armor(s), for me at least. It's about what Iron Man is capable of and that is what the profile should state. Prep time or not, making appearances or not, the main takeaway here is that, in the main timeline, he has the ability to create something to rival the celestials, so it should be added (imo). It's not even a temporary power bumb, it's literally something he can create if he has enough time.

I wonder if Endo-Symbiont Suit will make an appearence in Venom's current arc with Knull.

So Iron Man becomes even more flat out 2-C.

Sorry but is not getting accepted.

Probably even less with Sera planning to restructure the Marvel cosmology.

I ask someone to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back