• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Iron Man Armor Pages

Alrighty, this is kinda the first time I'm making a thread like this, so I request everyone's patience.

Basically, I've been working on some 1610 Armor pages for Tony Stark. I know Stark himself doesn't have a profile yet, but I just wanted to share and review the armor profiles at least for publication. I also know 616 Marvel in the works for some revisions, so I'll gladly wait for this to be acknowledged:

1. Iron Tech Armor
  2. NR Phantom Armor
  3. Hulkbuster Armor MK l

TLDR- Made some armor/weapon profiles for Ultimate Iron Man, and would like to review it with the Wiki Staff for publication approval.

Last edited:
Alrighty, this is kinda the first time I'm making a thread like this, so I request everyone's patience. I also wasn't sure if I should've posted this in CRT section or the Staff Discussion section, especially since I ain't a staff member. However, I did think this thread being Staff Only to some degree would be most appropriate.

Basically, I've been working on some 1610 Armor pages for Tony Stark. I know Stark himself doesn't have a profile yet, but I just wanted to share and review the armor profiles at least for publication. I also know 616 Marvel in the works for some revisions, so I'll gladly wait for this to be acknowledged:

1. Iron Tech Armor
  2. NR Phantom Armor
  3. Hulkbuster Armor MK l

TLDR- Made some armor/weapon profiles for Ultimate Iron Man, and would like to review it with the Wiki Staff for publication approval.
I don't see how this needs to be staff only. Even regular CRTs require staff approval, and staff discussions are only for wiki policy revisions or controversial content revisions that are deemed to require careful monitoring.

I don't see how this needs to be staff only. Even regular CRTs require staff approval, and staff discussions are only for wiki policy revisions or controversial content revisions that are deemed to require careful monitoring.
Ah, understood. I’ll repost this as a CRT then 👍, unless there’s a way I can change it without having to start all over again?

Iron Tech Armor

I personally prefer if the formatting of the power and abilities section was the traditional one, like the other two profiles.

And about the Repulsor Needle, it shouldn't be considered dura negation, it doesn't have any reason to other than being used to specifically hit someone in the squishy eye, but that ain't going to work against characters much stronger, we have series in which the eyes are specifically around the same level of strength as their skin.

Neither does the missiles, this one has even less reasons.

Proximity alarm, detecting a dangerous attack that is incoming is not the same as predicting it, or having precognition. Is just detecting it outside of normal view.

Call me crazy but I don't think "Air Supply" is a notable attack, or a notable technique.

I will try to tackle of stuff later tomorrow.

Iron Tech Armor

I personally prefer if the formatting of the power and abilities section was the traditional one, like the other two profiles.

And about the Repulsor Needle, it shouldn't be considered dura negation, it doesn't have any reason to other than being used to specifically hit someone in the squishy eye, but that ain't going to work against characters much stronger, we have series in which the eyes are specifically around the same level of strength as their skin.

Neither does the missiles, this one has even less reasons.

Proximity alarm, detecting a dangerous attack that is incoming is not the same as predicting it, or having precognition. Is just detecting it outside of normal view.

Call me crazy but I don't think "Air Supply" is a notable attack, or a notable technique.

I will try to tackle of stuff later tomorrow.
Bet bet, thank you for the help

Alrighty 👍, also for Tony himself, would anyone mind helping me out with him? I have no problem doing it myself, but I’m in the middle of college preparations atm. However, I’ll do whatever I can to still help out

Back