• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unusual Tier 1 Cosmologies

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
What are some verses that are tier 1 with an unusual/strange/straight up weird/unseen/unused cosmology?

Particularly im looking for ones that have a good explanation written out somewhere rather it be in the notes of a page, in the AP section, or in a blog.

Well it seems wiki doesn't accept Maou Gakuen as 1B but it has cosmology similar to hyperversal. And it's cosmology is unique from others. Per wiki it's still 2A though.

Technically you can make a 3-A cosmology that would seem similar to 1-B to a casual
Has 99+ layers each layer has infinite size and infinite universes and power difference between layers is compared to difference between dimensions.
You should check the Cosmology it's pretty unique.

BTW if it's only for hyperversal sorry for disturbing

Last edited:
Has 99+ layers each layer has infinite size and infinite universes and power difference between layers is compared to difference between dimensions.

BTW if it's only for hyperversal sorry for distributing
You are a little wrong here, basically, world = universe has countless numbers for each layer, they also have almost infinite or maybe infinite size

BTW if it's only for hyperversal sorry for distributing
Nah any cosmology is fine. I'm just looking for well written cosmology blogs do I can get ideas to write out a blog for a verse in the future.

Like how to make a blog pretty and sound nice.

Like how to make a blog pretty and sound nice.
Try and sound smart even if you literally have no clue what you're saying. There's a decent chance at least someone's gonna agree since you sound like you know what you're talking about. Hell some people may not even read the blog and agree just because they're too lazy to read but want an upgrade

Try and sound smart even if you literally have no clue what you're saying. There's a decent chance at least someone's gonna agree since you sound like you know what you're talking about. Hell some people may not even read the blog and agree just because they're too lazy to read but want an upgrade
This deserves a laugh react for how accurate it is lmao 🤣

There isn't difference between layers like layer 1 and layer 2 apart from the order stuff. That's why it didn't pass as 1-B. The scan about Dimension just says the difference between objects between a shallow layer( layer 1) and a deep layer( layer 20) is on another dimension ( if I remember correctly)

Last edited:
There isn't difference between layers like layer 1 and layer 2 apart from the order stuff. That's why it didn't pass as 1-B. The scan about Dimension just says the difference between objects between a shallow layer( layer 1) and a deep layer( layer 20) is on another dimension ( if I remember correctly)
Iirc, the hierarchy in the silver sea is like this, layers 1 to 10 are considered the shallow world, while layers 11 to 20 are considered the middle world, while layers 21+ are considered the inner world, this also shows the difference between layers.(CMIIW)

"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape." "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here.
I am not here to argue If Maou Gakuin is hyperversal or not. I was just referring that it's cosmology is more of hyperversal type and it's unique from others verses.

Anyway if you want to check it's cosmology and scans you can find it in above link.

Last edited:
Iirc, the hierarchy in the silver sea is like this, layers 1 to 10 are considered the shallow world, while layers 11 to 20 are considered the middle world, while layers 21+ are considered the inner world, this also shows the difference between layers.(CMIIW)
But difference between layers statement come from layer 1 and layer 0. Cosmology is too much of an Unique. I am waiting for LN to get more information.

I meant something like layer 1 and layer 2. Not layer 1 and layer 21

Yes, Maou Gakuin has a Cosmology similar to 1-B, but I don't think it is unique, even a 3-A Cosmology can have something similar to Hyperversal

But difference between layers statement come from layer 1 and layer 0. Cosmology is too much of an Unique. I am waiting for LN to get more information.
Sorry because I failed to understand what you mean, also I'm really looking forward to the illustration eques even though I think it's impossible😭
I meant something like layer 1 and layer 2. Not layer 1 and layer 21
Yes, especially if the inhabitants of the inner world are in a superficial world, it can cause destruction even with their presence.
Yes, Maou Gakuin has a Cosmology similar to 1-B, but I don't think it is unique, even a 3-A Cosmology can have something similar to Hyperversal
Can I know what cosmology shows him 1B even though it's actually 3A, maybe I'll try to read it because I really like things like that

i remember nasuverse something something the entire surface of the earth is low 2-C while the inside of the earth goes tier 1 or something. didn't dwell much about it

Back