• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unrestrained White Queen vs BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they are not.

C.C.C. works even if Authority is resisted. Golden grail works as well. Domina Cornam works as well. Killing things via time paradox works as well. The best things BB has work even if Authority is resisted.

Omnipresence being denied is a lot of things, but logical no.

And White queen doesn't have to, here? At this point Alf's point was right. At this point BB will never have a proper match because people will either argue that she oneshots through something (in which case, somehow it is fair, I don't know how) but, if she can't use any of her absolute powers to null everything or oneshot and then gets killed herself, then it's stomp.

That's why I'm saying this is abusing the stomp reasoning.

@Gargoyle Vote count is the same as before, then.

The White Queen: 9 (ALRF, Matthew Schroeder, The real cal howard, Scarletmoon56, Knightofannihilation666, ZERO7772, QuagsireTheLegend, Gargoyle One, Cropfist)

BB: 1 (ThisIsMySwagPack)

Inconclusive: 0

The real cal howard said:
At the rate this thread is going, one of two things should be done: Either do the same Cross did in the BB vs Amakasu thread and skip Grace Period before it goes haywire or close it for stomp.

I'm fine with either.

The real cal howard said:
Where's the omnipresence come from again? Or, the infinite BBs anyway. Actually asking.
She's stated to be in the past present and future simultaneously.

Omnipresence I...honestly don't know.

Also did you see the message I left to on my wall?

Presence across space-time. It's all the same. One click on her page and you can see what we are referring to.

Why should this be added when it's not properly discussed?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
semi-snip
Omnipresence being denied is a lot of things, but logical no.
She can use it, but it gets resisted. And Omnipresence being equalized in speed is rules so it doesn't become a blitz. It has always been like that. This rule won't be changed out of nowhere just to benefit BB.

BB in nature is unhealthy in matchups.

But if you have to nerf her to the extent where "the queen will just have to deal with present BB and not her across all of space-time" don't you think that makes for an especially poor matchup?

To put it better: you match her against someone who you know can resist most of her aids. And you take away her omnipresence because....?? If BB can't do anything to her with or without it taking it away just gives the queen a means of victory. Unless she has a way to erase BB across all space-time.

Makes for an especially poor matchup don't you think?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Why should this be added when it's not properly discussed?
Because it is. Your vote is literally the only one for BB, while others are arguing stomp and is based on a single reason that was debunked.

So either add this or close it for stomp. Either works for me at this point before this goes as haywire as any of the other BB threads lately, really.

FateAlbane said:
And Omnipresence being equalized in speed is rules so it doesn't become a blitz. It has always been like that. This rule won't be changed out of nowhere just to benefit BB.
@Aizen

ALRF said:
> BB wins

Fair matchup guys let's add it.

> BB loses

it's not fair at all

You want my honest and brutal opinion? I'm legit tired of this shit, don't start to try do stuff like this just because one of your favorite characters loses.
Are you referring to me and Swag? If so you're honestly ******* hilarious.

@Fate BB can't do shit to the queen and The queen can now do shit to BB thanks to ridding her of omnipresence.

No.

This bias in favor of BB is tiring. If the matchup is being argued for #132, then it's not a stomp and can be added.

You people do this over and over and over. If BB lost, she lost. Stop trying to hide her loses under the excuse of "Stomp".

If this was a stomp, it'd be closed immediately. It wasn't a stomp.

Feel free to add this to their profiles.

FateAlbane said:
Again, add it or close it, either works for me.
/\ On this note, I'm now leaving the thread.

Bye, people, and please everyone remember that this is for fun. That is all from me here, because honestly I respect you all and don't want a thread to get any of us in problem with each other. Off I go!

Everyone is voting for WQ but now that BB lost it's stomp ? this is how every match work, every side argue for 100+ replay or so and when everyone give good reasons then the vote count comes and the side with more votes get the victory

Stop being biased, this lose for BB just accept it and go along with it

ZERO7772 said:
Everyone is voting for WQ but now that BB lost it's stomp ? this is how every match work, every side argue for 100+ replay or so and when everyone give good reasons then the vote count comes and the side with more votes get the victory

Stop being biased, this lose for BB just accept it and go along with it
Stop crying Bias. It's honestly getting irritating at this point and you're saying literally NOTHING new. Who'd you copy paste that comment from?

Someone just close this thread (or better do what Cross did, dude has done the best option), i see no point in arguing in this anymore.

ALRF said:
Someone just close this thread (or better do what Cross did, dude has done the best option), i see no point in arguing in this anymore.
Yea!!! SKULL **** THIS THREAD TO OBLIVION MWAHAHAHAHA

(Don't forget to add the results though :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back