• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unrestrained White Queen vs BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Oven's was the one who was going to make this....

Wow, White Queen is surprisingly haxed.....

Mad screeching

Dang it Fateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

If you legit tell me you were planning on making this exact thread, then this just proved once again that I have 1. Fate Manipulation. 2. Acausality. 3. Precognition based on Fate. 4. Unlimited Baiting Noble Phantasms that trigger people.

EDIT: I had this thread in mind ever since earlier today when I made the Meltlilith one.

I just deleted the thread where we talked about this on his wall, second thread down.

EDIT: Can't undo deleted threads....

White Queen has one of the most beautiful and majestic designs i've seen in awhile so I'll vote for her based on that alone HA!

In all seriousness, like everything else (gosh dammit like everything else involving BB threads), will her authority as the Earth Mother Goddes effect WQ?

Definitely not. Not only is the White Queen on a class beyond the gods, she's also the strongest of this class by far on top of literally having people praying to her and not being born of earth (she even ignores laws of physics).

On top of that she also has resistance to Causality Manipulation and immunity to Time Paradox.

These are all moot.

Also thanks a lot for making that question first thing in the thread, Scarlet. This way we got this point cleared from the start.

Oooo ~ So WQ resists her authority huh? BB's most powerful hax comes from her authority such as Conceptual Manip, Existence Erasure, Life-Death Manip and her imaginary spaces which in Power Stripping.

WQ has some pretty powerful Space-Time hax going on, her casual attacks bores into space time and can crush the space around her by clapping her hands. She also has 512 forms and BB has to defeat all of them to win. Unless BB can force WQ to run through her forms with her illusions, probability and information or absorb her powers -- White Queen can take this with her combination of hiding her pressence, shrinking her body, sneeking up behind her and enslave her soul with her hair.

@Scarlet

Just because they're not affected by "lolnope" effect of Potnia Therion doesn't mean that BB is helpless, it just makes it so that they don't get roflstomped.

She is still fully capable of freezing time and space, using her conceptual manipulation, and rendering herself invincible by manipulating the physical laws of the world (i.e. "hit detection for BB does not exist", making it so that no matter what kind of attack hits her, unless they can out reality-warp her it won't take any effect).

It's also pretty hard to hide from someone who can see all possible futures and decide one accordingly.

Law Manipulation: The White Queen has claimed multiple times to not be bound by the laws of logic and physics, claiming that the world is just "one of her many unimportant servants". Her ability to disregard physics and logic at will appears to be sourced on how she made the entire Unexplored-class, the anthropomorphic personifications of the laws and elements of the other world, submit to her during the Secret War. Additionally, after they gave up, the White Queen destroyed and erased every law and formula that might lead to her defeat/death.

/\ Pretty sure the White Queen is more than capable of lolnoping that whole law defense of BB.

>> "Kyousuke created a new Unexplored-class not bound to any color, designed and tuned specifically to defeat and kill her. In their fight, it was revealed one has to eliminate the 512 forms of the White Queen and also eliminate all her influence that has spread over both the human world and the Material world to successfully kill her. Despite doing that by gathering all the White Queen's power and influence back into herself before killing her, the White Queen reappeared a few hours later to mock Kyousuke and revealed she had let herself be killed to further her own plans."

/\ This is also relevant

@Fate

Does this logic extend to magical laws? Or is it just physical and conventional laws of physics.

Regardless of that, BB still has the option of draining the White Queen's powers with Greater Grail / Imaginary Spiritron Trap + Self Modification or her ability to simply expunge the concept of the White Queen from existence.

The Unexplored class already has nothing to do with the laws of the physical world. She still destroyed and erased them. So yeah, pretty sure she can.

And the whole being present across time and space won't save BB either since her opponent can delete it. Also I fail to see how BB will be killing her through that 512 times while the White Queen stands there thinking about the deeds of her life. Even moreso when doing all that still wasn't enough and she came back anyways.

Without most of her surefire defenses and a ton of her attack options narrowed down due to lack of authority and time paradoxing not working either, BB is very likely to get destroyed here, too. Her opponent has more than enough tools to win as well.

Just what abilities get negated by resisting BB's authority anyway? Is it just her power to overwrite her opponents existence powers and plunge them into helplessness or does it include abilities that rely on her authority such as her ''' Existence Erasure''' via C.C.C?

And then there's the countless vessel summoning which makes other White Queens.

BB will not be the only one dealing the cards here by a long shot. See Material Summoning and Vessel Infection on her profile.

@Scarlet Baka Tsuki.

EDIT: Anyways, going to sleep here.

To anyone who might reply here, please keep things a-ok and remember that this is all just for fun. Let the characters shooting each other be the only fighting in the thread. Off I go.

@Fate

BB also has the option to jump into imaginary space (which is outside of typical space and time) to literally give herself an infinite amount of time to mess with the White Queen.

The White Queen also doesn't have a way around BB's Fate Manipulation and C.C.C.

@Reppu Woopsie. Last reply of the day: Really doubt CCC would erase all of her influence on the material world and human world on top of erasing her existence, so she would simply come back thanks to her reliant immortality. Other than that there's also the whole countless materials + Vessel Infection.

I don't think CCC would go erasing the existence of all of that and, again, BB's defenses are just as noped for this match. She can go down just as easily if she is deleted along with space and time since she won't be having laws to lolnope all the hax her opponent can also throw at her.

Also pretty sure Causality Resistance + TP Immunity + having erased all Laws and Formulas that would lead to her defeat + a guy literally creating a class specifically designed to defeat and kill her but being lolnoped anyways + nullifying her type 8 immortality + her letting herself be killed and coming back anyways gives her a solid counter against Fate Manipulation.

...Anyways, going now.

@Fate

There's a difference between simply erasing one's existence from the physical plane and expunging all concepts related to something. I highly doubt BB will have to use C.C.C. 512 times to expunge the concept of the White Queen from everything under her influence. This goes far beyond death and resurrection.

Back. Forgot to do a thing around here, so might as well answer this.

@Reppu Except that CCC expunges the concepts of the world and its auxiliars, while to kill The White Queen and make her stay dead you need to get rid of all her influence in both the Human World AND the material world which has absolutely nothing to do with laws, physics, logic and concepts of the human worlds - she is literally the highest of the Unexplored.

CCC has absolutely no way to override concepts of a world that has absolutely nothing to do with this world. She may go as far as erasing her influence on the human world, but on the Material World? Good luck with that.

Also BB can just as well get destroyed by being deleted along with space and time.

Multiply the number of White Queens, each said to throw trillions of attacks capable of deleting space and time by the countless vessels. It won't be any fun for BB to deal with that without many of her hax working.

• Hair Manipulation: The White Queen can manipulate her individual hairs at will. These hairs can enter another being's body and connect their soul to hers in order to rewrite it and make them submit to her will and follow her orders. If the hair reaches the brain, they can bind it, mix the target's thoughts with hers and basically make them her slave.
  • /\ And then there's this which BB has no counter to either.
  • "BB also has the option to jump into imaginary space (which is outside of typical space and time) to literally give herself an infinite amount of time to mess with the White Queen."
  • /\ Neat coincidence, but that's nothing new to her: "The White Queen is able to easily extend time periods, similar as to how the Colorless Little Girl ignored the limits on the summoning ceremony by interfering with the theory of relativity, semi-infinitely extending the timeline and redefining ten minutes to an unmeasurable unit." And the materials - even more so the Unexplored, and even moreso the White Queen which is the strongest of them all have nothing to do with our everyday Space and Time.
  • EDIT: All things considered, this thread is probably a big, long war of attrition where I totally fail to say whose hax ends who by the end of it, since so many of their powers counter each other and both have a ridiculously big skillset and array of hax to work with.

Does she destroy entirety of space-time or just a small portion of it? If it's the latter, then BB has nothing to worry about. She can simply slam the missing part from another timeline and fix the "hole" in space-time.

Ok, let's get this out of the way.

Can the White Queen kill every BB in past, present and future?

Because if she can't, BB's past or future selves simply time travel to keep fighting or don't even bother time travelling and simply reconstruct the timeline to attack WQ from the past or future, and WQ is going to be worn down eventually.

Time Paradox Immunity so attacking her past is useless also, Transformation: The White Queen has 512 forms. It is necessary to eliminate all 512 forms in order to defeat her.

You misunderstand.

They won't be attacking the past. They will be restructuring the timeline to attack her in the present while they are still in the past / future.

And BB's stamina is limitless while WQ is only very high, so she'll be worn down eventually, while being unable to even attack BB if she isn't able to affect past or future, while BB can eventually kill all 512 forms of the WQ

I legit have no idea why the White Queen's stamina is listed as "only" very high. Just by taking a look at her profile, you'd see that it's far higher than that and she was never shown to tire in the slightest as far as I remember.

Furthermore sorry, but before people bring the "Omnipresent", you guys must be forgetting that speed is equalized. The rest of that is taken care of by deleting space and time along with BB.

They can restructure the timeline all they want, when her opponent attacks deletes time where it hits (past, present, future), that won't matter for jack.

And you guys are still forgetting that one hair gets BB, her Soul's overwritten and then it's GG.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Does she destroy entirety of space-time or just a small portion of it? If it's the latter, then BB has nothing to worry about. She can simply slam the missing part from another timeline and fix the "hole" in space-time.
I have honestly never ever seen BB bringing alternates from different timelines.

And read the point above. Speed is equalized. If this would be decided by lolOmnipresent, the match would be over before it started because Omnipresence blitzes on the same level of existence.

Is it me or is White Queen basically Anti-BB?

Will Time/Soul/Probability manipulation work on the White Queen?

I totes didn't forget this thread in favor of the almighty Spinne

But yeah Speed equalized (forgot that was a thing too in Ama vs BB but meh), BB going to the past and killing White Queen or stuff like that is useless so that's out, BB creating her own laws? Whito law manipulation takes care of that, Causality? she can resist it. C.C.C? She can destroy it so there is no problem with that. Past or Future? she can do the same thing or just rewrote it (don't know the full extent of it but i assume she is capable of doing so). Heck she can just mindhax BB with her hair manipulation and be done with her. Power Nullification? the contents needs to touch White Queen and she can just crush the space or counter it with her Spatial manipulation. Her Light manipulation is an icing on the cake too.

Best thing happens? BB gets swoned by White Charisma and becomes her loyal servant

Voting for B-um i mean White Queen

@Gargoyle These are buzz words. Say the method BB has to make use of these powers otherwise it's vague and there's no way to answer.

^ I got legit tired of people saying Power Nullification without me telling me how it works, because that thing only works when the Grail contents touches you, same for breaking into data and absorbing , she needs to touch you with her weapons and this is becoming tiring for me to see people saying stuff like "BB breaks them into data and absorbs them"

MFTL+ part of BB is equalized, but you cannot really equalize her existence, which is that whole omnipresence thing. I don't see how she defends herself against C.C.C.

Also, what alternates?

>Omnipresent (This is technically a state of being, rather than a speed, but has consequences for combat similar to that of a speed statistic. For practical comparisons, each case requires more detailed consideration.)

Speed equalized no Omnipresence bullshit is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back