• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

unoriginally titled next thread

I mean he's not really speaking that much, mostly the images.

Yeah I'm not putting up with this shit anymore. If anyone wants to continue spamming this thread with nonesense, feel free to do so, but I will give 24 hour bans to those who do. And if your ban expires and you continue to do so your next ban will be 72 hours.

You're welcome. I was hoping that they would stop after being told to do so. But its quite obvious that they had no intention of doing so.

Rodri is a bad example. Following his lead will likely lead you to a life of crime. Please ignore all future posts from him.

Orror will only be gone for 24 as it currently stands, same with Alex. If they want to increase their detention time its up to them.

Uh

Maybe not something good to discuss in public. Just saying.

That troll that kept coming back.

Yeah that one. I feel like that shouldn't be a controversial pick.

Crabwhale is probably the only user that might be worse, but its debatable.

Yellowpig10 said:
wait you became an admin just to get rid of that one guy?
I happened to be at the right place and time three times in a row, after reporting him for the third time Ryu offered me to become an admin because of that.

tl;dr: I'm a lucky motherh*cker.

That reminds me, that same troll (if it is who I think it is) is also how I became an admin.

I think Ryu just sysoped a couple of you because he got annoyed of them asking to ban somebody and just gave you the responsibility lol

No ''wonder'' why I felt I had read that somewhere. I just didn't remember where

So how many of us became admins because we were actually qualified and not because of a troll? (Not that KingPin isn't qualified, he's been very responsible with his status thus far.)

There haven't really been any "official" become-an-admin requests, so I think technically none of us have, and Ryu has just used his intuition to make users admins or not, based of of previous experiences and interactions

Copetan said:
There haven't really been any "official" become-an-admin requests, so I think technically none of us have, and Ryu has just used his intuition to make users admins or not, based of of previous experiences and interactions
I made a thread asking to become an Admin, not sure what constitutes "official" for you though.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Isn't Orror still banned?
He and Alex have been unbanned after a discussion between me and Cope, but if they return to spamming they will be banned again.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Yellowpig10 said:
wait you became an admin just to get rid of that one guy?
I happened to be at the right place and time three times in a row, after reporting him for the third time Ryu offered me to become an admin because of that.
tl;dr: I'm a lucky motherh*cker.
I might be commenting too soon... but Mcmal is the most evil user in all of FANDOM do we (Who know about Mcmal) agree?

Wasn't Mcmal the troll that got Rodri to become an admin?

Also, I said the name "Mcmal" because i'm pretty sure that Seol was talking about him without saying his name. Imagine... a user so notorious that admins are repulsed at the idea of saying said user's name?

Back