• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

unoriginally titled next thread

Youtube recommended me this for some reason

JOJO MEGALOVANIA
JOJO MEGALOVANIA

Copetan said:
I think Ryu just sysoped a couple of you because he got annoyed of them asking to ban somebody and just gave you the responsibility lol
Lazy ass

I don't play sports games :p

I do sports like a real (wo)man.

i am slowly turning my dad into a weeb. i've gotten him (and my mom) to reference fist of the north star and now we're gonna watch MHA together. it's only a matter of time before he's doing jojo poses

I just voted for the first time, I can finally take "Ruining the lives of millions of people" off of my To do list.

Yellowpig10 said:
i am slowly turning my dad into a weeb. i've gotten him (and my mom) to reference fist of the north star and now we're gonna watch MHA together. it's only a matter of time before he's doing jojo poses
>Turning your dad into a weeb

Memed-io-output2

Traps deserve to burn in Hell.

Breaking news: Crabwhale banned for homophobia

Yellowpig10 said:
i can't believe you'd say that about your boyfriend
Damn it you weren't supposed to give away the joke.

Back