• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unohana vs Meliodas

Status
Not open for further replies.
eerrrmmmm bump- Looks like I'm pretty bad at making matches people would actually care about XD

If only we knew what her Bankai actually does. It seems to me that it was cellular disintegration of some sort.

She lacks the durability to win and Meliodas should be more experienced due to age.

Much as I'm not a fan of NNT, Meliodas wins sheerly for the fact that we have no clue WHAT Unohana's Bankai does. There aren't any hints or anything that would make guessing her ability worth anyone's time. If we knew her abilities, than it would be a better matchup.

Much as I like Unohana, with her durability listed as City+-ish, she realy doesn't stand a chance against an Island Level character unless hER Bankai's abilities are elaborated on and give her some form of hax that allows her to blitz/tank/overpower Meliodas, this is relatively a stomp

I don't get it, Why does she lose just because Mel's ap is > her dura. Her ap is > Mel's dura as well so.....yeah....

Mel's arsenal of attacks allows him to overwhelm her relatively easily from what I know. Since you said they were at their strongest, Meliodas has healing to recover from attacks that aren't one shiots, Hellblaze that can negate Regenerationn, Divine Slayer, Vanish Counter, Revenge Counter, FLight to avoid her attacks, a speed increase when he's in demon form and so on. We don't know the full extent of Unohana's Kido skills, nor what her Bankai does, so I have to unfortunately give this to Meliodas mid/high-diff. Unless she does her abolute most to corner and/or blitz Meliodas before he can decide how to combat her, which is impossible with equalized speed, she doesn't really have much of a chance to win. and unequalizing speed allows Mel to basically blitz her regardless

Yeah. She's basically a female Kenpachi, which is why she was the first person to hold the title of 'Kenpachi'. She hasn't displayed much if anything besides physical combat skill and healing abilities

1.Unohana doesn't deserve the stats she has (but i've already stated that 4 times and no one agreed so moving on)

2.Meliodas wins

Kkapoios said:
1.Unohana doesn't deserve the stats she has (but i've already stated that 4 times and no one agreed so moving on)
2.Meliodas wins
Whats the basis behind her rating? She barely has any feat or anybody to scale from

also we barely know what is her bankai ability -_- at first when I see kenpachi get turned into skeleton, I think cool so that was her bankai power.. only for me to realized that was only kenpachi imagination. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back