• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread 4

I mean, cause progression via Time Manipulation its possible, but it do not help to turn stuff into anothers if they wouldn't eventually change without outside influence.

That magic sounds like it increase experience, thing that allows other to increase stats, in whose case, I believe it qualify as Variable Manipulation (that I guess its covered by our Information Manipulation).

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Antioniofer In regards to who Procell or Arifureta characters?
For Procell off the top of my head only remember him being able to advance things to their future forms, he used it on a MOAB, making it far more powerful.

In regards to Arifureta, Evolution Magic allows the user to basically make themselves more powerful, it's explained as like changing a persons stats from level 1 to level 2.

In addition it strengthens their abilities and basically evolves all the other 6 abilities such as time manipulation, soul manipulation, gravity manipulation etc to create concept manipulation.

Later on it is explained that the version of the abilities the characters use is limited so really Evolution Magic is a limited form of Information Manipulation, still think listing whatever Evolution counts as an ability would be nice though.
Isn't that time manip? Evolve something to a future version. Or did I understand wrong?

@Antoniofer Yea i do think Procell's ability is time manipulation.

Evolution magic enhance all other forms of power, no matter how weak. As i said it is covered by information manipulation cause the true extent of the ability is interfering with information, it evolves stuff by interfering with a persons body's information that says level 1 and raises it to level 2.

Average users of the ability can only evolve things, proficient users like Hajime and Yue can interfere with the information in all objects and do things like erasing information on the internet on a planetary scale or erasing ppl's power.

Anyway i will just add time manipulation to Procell.

Before that, is there any example of how progresssing objects or abilities work? As I said, some times progess via time manipulation is not possible.

"Object" is way too broad to create a power around. This is a power for manipulating literally any physical thing that exists

It was for anything that its inanimated, manufactured, tangible and not alive, if want to be more specific. Its basically telekinesis, but without psionics and/or limited to specific objects.

Its up to you to decide, although character controlling a selective group of items is pretty common.

I thought of something like rage power but instead of being limited to anger would include any emotions (i.e. getting stronger when being sad or happy)

Paradoxical Existence like, being alive and undead at the same time, existing despite having your parent being killed in the past and thus having no origin, and so on?

Antoniofer said:
Paradoxical Existence like, being alive and undead at the same time, existing despite having your parent being killed in the past and thus having no origin, and so on?
I feel like in most case, its give Acausality Type 4

Yeah, being acausal its paradoxical, although not necessary the other way around.

Antoniofer said:
Like, being simultaneously light and darkness, or existing as two beings that have one set of information

Organic Manipulation was made to cover stuff like food manipulation, not sure why it was made or when.

Well, think of people that basically still exist despite their origen were destroyed, whatever a time paradox or their creator were decreated, people that are alive but at the same time dead (not an undead).

Being undead but yet alive its generally a contradiction, and few times being alive and yet not having soul could be this too (although, it vary).

organic manip is just a subset of Life Manip and isn't needed like... at all.

Paradoxical Existence from your original description is literally just Acausality.

you folks don't get points for making more powers, only make what actually needs making.

Eh, no, Organic Manipulation is the power to control organic matter, it was made to cover character that can manipulate ink, oil, food, sugar, and all these compounds (there weren't a previous power that covered that). You're confusing it with Biological Manipulation, and yet its still different than Life Manipulation.

Why is it needed though? Bio manip pretty much covers that, sure its a bit weirder/esoteric form of bio manip but its still a character manipulating organic compounds from what I can tell....

Mr. Bambu said:
organic manip is just a subset of Life Manip and isn't needed like... at all.

Paradoxical Existence from your original description is literally just Acausality.

you folks don't get points for making more powers, only make what actually needs making.
That's literally not Acausality tho. Those with acausality would just tend to have it.

Back