• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unlisted Alien X abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in all regards, Alien X and others get Martial Arts, Cosmic Awareness, Teleportation, Summoning, Void Manipulation, Self-Sustenance, Black Hole Creation, Creation, and Likely Existence Erasure?

Isn't using the old MW answer a bit pointless now? X recreated the universe, which includes every dimension/timeline in the universe, which includes Ledgerdomain. Ledgerdomain is the source of magic across the dimensions of the universe, and magic is amplified in it.

Time also operates differently in different dimensions of the universe, but that can probably fall under Time Manipulation. I'm not sure where this goes, but some other concepts operate differently in some restored dimensions like Ledgerdomain, and Paradox implies the property of physics is also dependent on universes so X would have to set the rules of physics in the new universe as well during the process of creation.

He already has reality warping and I'm very iffy on plot manipulation, since I only mentioned it due to being the most closely related power to altering art styles

If they do get it, would it be passive? I recall it was mentioned that Celestialsapiens change the multiverse "ALL THE TIME" and with how it literally takes billions of years for Celestialsapiens to agree on a single thing (excluding decisive Celestialsapiens).

Its hardly passive considering Ben going Alien X doesn't just change it all the time. All of them need to decide on something to do that something.

Does recreating the magic system(or at the bare minimum filling a dimension with mana and linking it to others) and setting the rules for physics in throughout dimensions fall into a category?

Yjmtl said:
And that's why people consider this wiki trash
Look, everything here is a work in progress. We are doing our best to be perfectionistic and make everything as reliable as possible, but have over 21,000 pages, so it is an impossible task to ensure that everything is perfect. Also, that one franchise (such as Adventure Time) is unreliable and horribly scaled, is no excuse for making another (in this case Ben 10) similarly unreliable.

I think some staff knowledgeable on Ben 10 should give input on the information manipulation stuff

The abilities that Andy accepted should probably be added to the 4 Celestialsapien pages first.

Okay. Is somebody willing to update the pages?

If somebody experienced is willing to handle the edits, I can unlock pages for you if it is necessary.

So we add Hand to hand combat, Self Sustenance, Cosmic Awareness, Teleportation, Summoning, Void Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Creation, and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2)?

Unsure, I just copy/pasted what Andy said and put on a list on what Andy accepted.

I'm fine with the upgrades. Especially existence erasure. He should've had that from the ******* start. Stated by the creators and Kevin (who's also very credible as he's knowledgeable on every alien Ben Tennyson transform). Btw, why isn't Kevin Levin labeled as a Genius on his profile?

Does Alien X have size manipulation? He should have that ability just like any other celestialsapian. Not to mention the Omnitrix transforms the being into the one alien species at their prime.

VioletVoid100 said:
Does Alien X have size manipulation? He should have that ability just like any other celestialsapian. Not to mention the Omnitrix transforms the being into the one alien species at their prime.
Yeah. He does

Spinoirr said:
Well this will change up alien x battles
Unless the scenario of the battles is where Alien X is bloodlusted, I don't think so since most of these abilites are statements from WoG and he never uses it in character or in canon

MrLuk2000 said:
So we add Hand to hand combat, Self Sustenance, Cosmic Awareness, Teleportation, Summoning, Void Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Creation, and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2)?

Unsure, I just copy/pasted what Andy said and put on a list on what Andy accepted.
What was the reasoning for conceptual manipulation, summoning, void manipulation, and black hole creation?

Size manipulation seems fine btw. Also, what are Kevin's intelligence feats?

Summoning: Starbeard has it

Void Manipulation: Galactic Gladiator has it

Black Hole Creation: During his fight with Galactic Gladiator, the Alien X duplicates traveled around Galactic Gladiator and created what seems like a black hole and defeated him. Andy also accepted it.

Conceptual Manipulation: After I found the link, we're discussing if it would be actually Information Manipulation instead however we never came to an conclusion. Should I leave this off for now?

Okay. That mostly seems fine then. However, I would appreciate some more information about the reasons for conceptual manipulation.

Basically I commented a picture of Matt Wayne answering some questions. He stated that Alien X can't manipulate mana at least directly. In order for him to do so, he would need to alter the universe to change the nature of the universe. After that, Andy said if this would be Information Manipulation instead of Conceptual Manipulation. We haven't gotten into a conclusion yet.

Void Manipulation wasn't accepted because we don't know if Galactic Gladiator has void manip for legit reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back