• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unlikely Allies

Rules: You must pick two completely random characters and have them team up against two other completely random characters

If the first roll is a verse, a power, a weapon, or anything other than a character, roll again until you get a characters

Scenario:

The random partners know nothing about each other, only that they are working together against the opposite team.

All characters are in character

Have fun!

RED TEAM

Red 1

Red 2

Blue Team

Blue 1

Blue 2

Red team TOAA and The authority

Blue team Jaco and TOAA (Again!!! how does this work???)

i'm more questioning on why i got the same guy low key that happened

Honestly I'm more surprised at how one sided these matches are turning out. I was hoping for at least a couple fair fights.

we call that WTF is this and my team got the homo tag duo of the century

Red Team

Jesus Burgess

Supreme Hunter

Blue Team

Nick Walker

Rick Flag

oh that poor poor blue team. Although maybe Nick can uses his immortality and regen to survive long enough to erase Jesus's soul? After that though, Supreme Hunter is just a living viral colony, so he doesn't even have a soul, or if he does he has trillions of tiny virus souls.

And all the way to a 12 member team pattern.

Red Team:

Link (Composite) - 1

Waverider (CW) - 2

SCP-063 - 3

ECM110 - 4

Doremifasolati Do - 5

Zombina - 6

Otachi - 7

Azudora - 8

Sectopod (Invasion) - 9

Lala - 10

Cloud Strife - 11