• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unknown Hax fight: Cthulhu vs The Gray Man

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
More like "I'm very bored fight"

Cthulhu-ryleh 22012
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

Grey man by brotoad-d4ab5s8

I don't even know if it will work but eh. Speed is equalized. Win is via Death or Incapacitation.

Cthulhu mind haxes into oblivion, seriously. People all over Earth was going insane because of Cthulhu merely existing below the waves, asleep.

Not to mention Cthulhu has magical spells that could easily tip the balance.

Depends if Cthulhu is susceptible to a complete mindwipe and if he can even put Gray Man down for good, as the Gray Man will continue to exist as long as people can dream.

I don't think he is, Cthuhlu doesn't have a mind like a normal human does + potent reality warping. Couldn't he WARP the Gray Man into something?

Aparajita said:
I don't think he is, Cthuhlu doesn't have a mind like a normal human does + potent reality warping. Couldn't he WARP the Gray Man into something?
The Gray Man is simply a dreamscape entity and I don't think his abilities are entirely reliant on if the dreamer is a human.

Well, The Gray Man whilst removing the Flashback function reverts the dream's reality back to its previous state. (Imagery distortion is returned to normal looking landscapes).

Probably, however the Gray Man is the only entity unaffected by the distortion of the dream's reality, so I wouldn't know.

I think Cthulhu is a powerful enough reality warper to erase everyone's minds, and is most likely immune to the form of Gray Man's attacks.

Back